• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery F1 exhaust

has anyone ever heard this exhaust in person? I'm looking for a high pitched sounding exhaust, and i heard a clip of this and compared it to a clip i have of the ferrari challenge stradale and you literally cannot tell the two apart. I know that a recorded clip does not really have the quality of sound as hearing the exhaust in person, although i have heard a CS at wide open throttle in person, but comparing the exhaust clip of the CS and the Sorcery, it's too darn identical.

Mr Hitoshi Tamura, president of GT-ROM sent me a DVD with him driving a NSX with a new exhaust on it. It is the SuperFour Ver. II and it has a nice F1 sound to it. Very mean! I have no idea how to host videos though.

Juice said:
Mr Hitoshi Tamura, president of GT-ROM sent me a DVD with him driving a NSX with a new exhaust on it. It is the SuperFour Ver. II and it has a nice F1 sound to it. Very mean! I have no idea how to host videos though.

How large is the file? small enough to email? I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to host it if it could be received through email, myself included.

I second that. I'd like an email of that clip too.

lets see the clip juice. the site where you can hear the exhaust is www.sorcery.jp
-you'll hear the exhaust right when the intro video starts.

WealthBuildR said:
lets see the clip juice. the site where you can hear the exhaust is www.sorcery.jp

Wow! I do like that intro. Sounds like it may be in a tunnel to me.

so, I guessed what you were refering was the F1 muffler at page 13 in products session. wow, it's a straight pipe nonetheless......

People already complaining my Taitec JGTC is too loud, can't even imagine how this'll sound like, regarding the intro sound, it sounds exactly the same as mine in the tunnel though...

Rubber Chicken said:
How large is the file? small enough to email? I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to host it if it could be received through email, myself included.

I may have the same video file too(if this includes driving through winding roads) but its 17.4mb! for realplayer

It's not a video file, it's a DVD! And it is long as heck. A lot of driving on winding roads with other NSX's all over the place with multiple passes and drive bys. Somewhere in the mountains of Japan. The video is almost soothing to watch, like it could be a rerunning screen saver, but that is just the NSX freak in me.

My girlfriend tried to get me to play it on the bedroom flatscreen so that we could cuddle/frollick and watch it together. So what'cha think? Is she a keeper?

Juice said:
My girlfriend tried to get me to play it on the bedroom flatscreen so that we could cuddle/frollick and watch it together. So what'cha think? Is she a keeper?

Na..... toss her back! :tongue:

WealthBuildR said:

Is there anyone with a Legitimate clip, sound or video, of the Sorcery F1 exhaust? (as opposed to the sound on the splash screen of a website)

Does anyone even know if anyone on this board has one? :confused:

Damn, It sounds amazing, quite possibly even better than Gruppe M and much cheaper.

This exhaust looks extreme compact and light. Should be fairly easy to carry.

netfreak said:
where did you find that clip? i'd like to hear it

Love it!
059.gif

http://nsxfreak.cool.ne.jp/sound/f1sound.rm

http://nsxfreak.cool.ne.jp/sound/f1sound2.rm

Back