• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS Stereo System REVIEWS

I was hoping to have seen a few more reviews on the SOS systems by now. Maybe there are others in my position, waiting to hear reviews before making the purchase.

It seems like you can't go wrong with the STAGE 2 package, but was wondering how the STAGE 1 packages compared. Anybody out there with first hand experience, willing to share your thoughts?

I just completed a Stage 2 install - stay tuned for report on this when I get some time to write-up with pics.
Meanwhile, as a general comment,
biggthum.gif
biggthum.gif

Hi

I have read all I need to read about it. All I need to do now is to find those dollars needed to buy it.

So much stuff I want for my baby. I am already down to army surplus food in tincans and water, but I do not complain I have a NSX and it will get what it deserves :biggrin:

Regards

martin said:
...So much stuff I want for my baby. I am already down to army surplus food in tincans and water, but I do not complain I have a NSX and it will get what it deserves :biggrin:

Regards

I hear you.....I ran out of army surplus food long ago and now I am foraging in the woods for survival so I can spend my money on NSX stuff. :D

Just do it!!!! The sub hits hard.... night and day difference.... Put it this way has SOS disappointed anyone???? Chris has a passion for the car that drives him to develop awesome products..... Amazing is what I can say and I am a picky person...

Last edited:
Sorry my report is late coming guys - I've been sicker than a dog all weekend but today started compiling a very detailed thread - I was about 75% through it when my internet explorer crashed & I lost the entire thing. I was too disgusted to start on it all over again.
But I will get it done over the next couple of days. As blackcat says, you won't be disappointed.

Back