• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

South Florida Exotic Car Toys For Tots Rally 12/13/08

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2008 SOUTH FLORIDA EXOTIC CAR TOY RALLY, TO BENEFIT TOYS FOR TOTS!!! Space is limited, so please register early!!!

On Saturday, December 13, 2008, take part in one of South Florida's largest gatherings of exotic cars, to be driven from Parkland to Hollywood to benefit underprivileged children this holiday season. More information, registration, pictures from prior years, and sponsor information at www.ToyRally.com

To participate, you MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE at www.ToyRally.com . We look forward to seeing you there!!

Hands down one of the best events I have had the pleasure to attend. Always look forward to this every year.

That picture of that F430 on fire form my site has been hit 2000 times more than any pic from the Toy run last year on my server ... people love to see some red on fire ... :D
OScar

guys, as much as I love this event, I do not see it possible for me to take the weekend off since xmas is around the corner!

kills me too, bc fred does such an awesome job planning and execuiting the event!

I have tried to sign up twice but no one has responded. Is there any way to find out if one has been confirmed?:confused:

Last edited:
So, who is going from here?
I must introduce myself, my wife and NSX, although you see me around, still I am faceless somehow ... so, how is going? should we meet somewhere?

OScar

Guys, We had a blast, thanks for been so kind and super cool with us on our "official introduction" as NSX owners .. all pictures are here:
http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115467
please post yours on that Gallery if you have some (i know you do muhahaha)

OScar

Oscar, great shot's.. nice to meet.

Back