• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spacer question for 02+

I have read the previous spacer thread here are my questions

i have an 05 with OEM wheels that is lowered via bilstein on lower perch with stock springs.

After reading the other spacer threads i have these three questions that i would appreciate your help with.

1) The rear track of the 02-05 nsx is wider then earlier cars (with the change being the wheel offset i believe). question i am leaning towards the h&R 25mm rear spacer / adapter, is that going to be too much given the offset difference on 02+? Can someone with an 02-05 or an earlier nsx with oem 02-05 wheels pos pics of the 25mm adapter installed?
2) do the oem 02+ wheels need to be altered for use with the h&R 25mm adapter. (the concern is the oem wheel studs will hit the mounting surface of the wheel).. has someone successfully installed these without grinding the wheel?
3) on the front i'm going to use the h&R 15mm spacer with longer studs supplied with the kit. my question is in order to install the longer front studs dos the front wheel hubs need to be altered? is there enough clearance to install them?

Thanks

Tom

I don't know if these pictures show you what you want but I have H&R 25mm all around and am very happy with the look. To me the fronts are perfect and the backs stick out a little too much but thats just my feeling.
Picture_040.jpg

Picture_041.jpg

Picture_042.jpg

Thanks for posting this question. I have been researching this for the past few days. I really like the oem wheels and this is a great solution.

Ashman... thanks for the pics and info.

2)H&R's 25mm should fit perfectly and clear the OEM wheels. Ask up2yu or octechgeek.
3)I picked up some ARP extended studs for my fronts and had Ramon put them in.
he grinded the backside of the head stud to clear, but other than that no other mods required.

Project Kics makes really nice 15mm hubcentric spacers.

Back