• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spain Anybody?

I am visiting Spain and will be in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and of course Ibiza! Any NSXers in the area?

Last edited:
I am visiting Spain and will be in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and of course Ibiza! Any NSXers in the area?
Have been driving around Spain the past week - Barcelona, Valencia, Marbella/Malaga, Cadiz, Sevilla - on to Madrid tomorrow.

So far have seen 0 NSXs (or any fancy exotics for that matter) :confused:
A few P911 and Boxsters is about it thus far.

There are some NSX's for sale from Spain but actually there are very, very few on the road I guess.

Hi, this is my first message,
I am from the south of Spain, and well, are very few nsx in Spain, probably not more than 50. And I think that are two reasons: the first is the price, and the second the people's idea from Honda; They think:... why I have to pay 35k Euro for a two seater Honda, if i can pay 36k Euro in a Audi/BMW/Merc/Vw diesel?
Sad, but... best for nsx lovers!!!:biggrin:
Regards
P.S: Sorry for my poor English.:redface:

There are half a dozen NSX in the Malaga/Marbella area of Southern Spain to my knowledge. In fact my mechanic (Honda trained) just spent 27k Euros on a 1993 for himself which he picked up in Madrid and has brought back down here. Plenty of exotics but the problem we all have are the speed bumps in the road...the local councils here are crazy for them. I literally got beached on one in Malaga recently in my NSX (which is a little lower than most i know).

Ironic a local native replied above, comparing pricing to model choice, I have found the opposite to be true....ALL Spaniards are more than willing to swap their BMW or Audi for an NSX!!!

Anyway if you find yourself in Southern Spain look me up next time.

I will be traveling through spain with my sister late July - 30th through August 7th or so. 3 days/nights in each.. starting in Madrid on the 30th then on to Valencia and from there up to Barcelona! Would love to meet up with anyone local...
Chad

I will be traveling through spain with my sister late July - 30th through August 7th or so. 3 days/nights in each.. starting in Madrid on the 30th then on to Valencia and from there up to Barcelona! Would love to meet up with anyone local...
Chad

You should have a blast....busy on the roads over the holidays up there and a bit clostraphobic compared to the road network you guys have...surface is a bit rough going down to Valencia in places....but one things for sure you will not get a speeding ticket over here on our roads. I got 2 within 20 minutes on the Florida turnpike last time i was over there cost me over $400 that day. Lesson learnt! Have a good trip

Do you really pay speeding tickets in US being an European? I never did in Europe. why would you? The best thing is to get a out of state license and undo it when come back. I Know Spain is speed friendly compared to some other.

sorry did not read this before. The trip to Spain was fantastic! I stayed in a small place south with some friends. Absolutely fantastic! I am not a big fan of big cities when it comes to being sober. I strongly recommend going to small villages in spain if you happen to do it again. Ibiza was fun but too many tourists . Plan to do a road trip in Europe....may be next year!

Last edited:
Back