• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

speedring outing tonight 2/28/02

Hi guys,

We had a great dinner last night with special guest John Iannone, fellow NSXer from Pennsylvania. He expressed an interest to test out his driving skill in an even playing field. So we decided to teach him a lesson and invite him for speedring in San Jose tonight
smile.gif

Here is the plan:
arrive at speedring at least at 7:00pm. Drive at 7:30. (For people that never been to speedring, arriving later than 7pm means you don't get to drive).

Speedring is very busy and most of the time will require reservation. They are currently have 10 spot left for the time mentioned above. Call me by 1:00 pm, don't email me so I have enough time to secure the spot. The earlier you respond the better. My phone # 415-290-3414.

So far, 5 people are comitted. The more the merrier. Let's make this an experience John won't forget
wink.gif

Oya, the format that we will have is what they call sprint heat. 5 min. qualifying and 20 min. race. Standing start, Formula 1 style. Watch out for me pulling Schumacher starting move from the pole
tongue.gif
The cost is $50 per person. Once I make the reservation there is no cancellation policy. You will need to pay either you show up or not. In this case I will hunt you down since I will be securing the reservation with my credit card!!!

Back