• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Edmonton Thread

Marty has a 2004 iirc.

It could have been Roger,
but there are two guys named Marty In Edmonton with silver NSXs.
One works at West Side Acura, this one works downtown at Manulife Place.

Last edited:
Really hard to tell as I have a craptacular phone but red/black top NSX with 94 wheels off in the distance in the left lane.

07-05-12_1750.jpg

07-05-12_1751.jpg

Red 01 up last night on whyte ave.
I was riding my silver chopper and yelled at you.
Trev

I spotted that black on black on Elerslie Rd on Friday night. It has black rims. I believe that is the car that was for sale at West Side Acura.
Did someone buy it?

Saw a red on tan at Meadowlark mall/Safeway today.Looked like the front bumper had a ding.Pop up headlights and not sure about the year but nice to see one out and about.

I' ve been in Edmonton with my 91 black for a week on my annual road trip from the coast.
Haven't seen a single NSX on the whole trip. :eek:
Jim

Travis

I'm now back in Qualicum Beach and I stand corrected.
There was an NSX fest in that hotbed of exotic cars, Smoky Lake.
Your silver 91 was the only one I saw on my trip through Alberta and BC.

Jim

If you would have made the trek to Cold Lake we could have had a mini meet. Orange Veilside NSX, 94 Red NSX, my 91 Silver, and your 91 Black.

Travis

I'm now back in Qualicum Beach and I stand corrected.
There was an NSX fest in that hotbed of exotic cars, Smoky Lake.
Your silver 91 was the only one I saw on my trip through Alberta and BC.

Jim

Spotted on Monday (24th) a full red with camel interior NSX driving south down 156 street (where it curves into 159 street). Didn't see much other detail as I only saw it from the front.

JD cross, i spotted you at Mcdonalds last Thursday for breakfast! well atleast i think it was you. it was a black one with a BC front plate...

Saturday Oct 6/2012 noonish downtown off jasper and 112 or so.
Clean early Red with nice black wheels.
Trev

Attachments

• edm nsx.jpg
    edm nsx.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 192
Spotted at White Oaks on Thursday night Aug 22nd at A&W Cruisin’ for a Cause day at A&W, a 1997+ Red/Black with red roof NSX-T automatic. (Canadian Car) I never thought to take a picture.
anyone here?

Last edited:
Spotted this 95-01 white/tan interior automatic at West Side Acura today.

bnqkGHsl.jpg

bojFMTol.jpg

zcrlBLhl.jpg

KcNhUUQl.jpg

bZLr5pIl.jpg

I also spoke with the new owner of 2003 LBBP! Will be nice to see that colour around Edmonton :)

Back