• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Edmonton Thread

The search just came up with a bunch of random threads about spotting and most of them are by one guy in Ontario.

Spotted today a red/black top 91-01 NSX on 114 Street right in front of the U of A hospital at about 9:30 pm. Driver had his hand over his face and wasn't looking at all the hot grad girls by the Jubilee Auditorium.

Spotted a red NSX on 109 street and Jasper at approximately 1pm today. Had a NSX-R wing, somewhat loud exhaust and what looked like damage to the passenger quarter panel in the rear; closer to the taillight area.

I was in my Impreza.

Spotted a red NSX on 109 street and Jasper at approximately 1pm today. Had a NSX-R wing, somewhat loud exhaust and what looked like damage to the passenger quarter panel in the rear; closer to the taillight area.

I was in my Impreza.

That's Trev's car. Dunno when he's getting the panel swapped out.

And you should hear it at WOT. It's LOOOUUD!

Sure, always about the Dent....
Yep, thats me wake'n up the city.
Trev
Fit it went from 3600.00 to 5400.00, just for dent.....
Will get to it soon.

Looks like someone is stalking us boys.
Asian, Wonder why you never noticed that I was Ukranian???
Trev

^^I would claim you guys are following me around lol. Every time I spotted a car I was already parked or stationary; then you guys drove by.

Funny thing is, I spotted the "insert politically correct word" guy yesterday on my way to the Ukrainian Easter Egg Festival in Vegreville.

To make it easier to recognize me I'm usually in this car:

Picture154.jpg

WOW , sounds like you guy's are getting hosed pretty good on paint/body over there!

^^I would claim you guys are following me around lol. Every time I spotted a car I was already parked or stationary; then you guys drove by.

Funny thing is, I spotted the "insert politically correct word" guy yesterday on my way to the Ukrainian Easter Egg Festival in Vegreville.

To make it easier to recognize me I'm usually in this car:

Picture154.jpg

dzien dobry 99rs! nice impreza ! Can we see your nsx now?

dzien dobry 99rs! nice impreza ! Can we see your nsx now?

NO, but I'll explain why not once it's done.

Spotted a 91-01 red with red top NSX today at around 4:45pm on Fox Drive. He was going towards the University area. Car looked like it had the 02-05 tails in it. Tinted windows.

Hey Edmonton Guys,

I'll be in town August 1st thru 13th and I'd be keen to meet up and see 99rs progress on the NSX...won't take pics or tell anyone...I swear!

Let me know if keen to meet up.

Cheers!

Cameron

Hey Edmonton Guys,

I'll be in town August 1st thru 13th and I'd be keen to meet up and see 99rs progress on the NSX...won't take pics or tell anyone...I swear!

Let me know if keen to meet up.

Cheers!

Cameron

Let me know where and what time, and I will see if we can meet up.

Jet, your riding with me!
You need to get picked up at the airport or what?
Trev

Thanks for the offer but my Mom is picking me up on Thursday night (August 7th)...

Yeah if we can all meet somewhere like St. Thomas Street Cafe in St. Albert or somewhere along Whyte Ave that would be cool. Spots I know...

The only day I won't be available is Saturday as I'm riding with Cycle Logic bike group and family has plans for me that evening.

99rs will you let me see the NSX? hehe...

Cameron

Spotted this NSX a while ago at the south side movie theater. Looked like a daily driver (rock chipped, door dinged, etc.)

IMG_1418.jpg

Daily driving is no excuse for rock chips and door dings! That is why 3M makes a clear bra, and paintless dent removal guys have jobs. :D

I have over 146,400 miles on my NSX and just by taking care of little issues when they come up, my buddy looks like she has maybe 30,000 miles. It is all about taking pride in your car. :wink:

I heard there was a really dusty and dirty Sebring Silver NSX driving around up there...anyone seem that? Trev? :biggrin: :cool:

That Belina Black NSX looks like the one at Westside Acura. When I was back in Edmonton I went and checked it out (twice) and noticed it was being driven by a salesperson (mileage changed).

Its a U.S. car that has been driven daily and not well cared for. The drivers door was hit and doesn't line up nor does the rear bumper and front bumpers (slight misalignment on both). Look inside the interior and its badly worn.

For Pete's sake Westside Acura keeps the car outside all of the time. Such a shame and they still want $79K for it!!! :eek:

Spotted this 91-01 NSX Saturday evening on Jasper. Immediately after I drove by another NSX pulled up with a black hood.

Picture269.jpg

Picture270.jpg

...also spotted this Ferrari ??355?? on the Henday today. Just a little lower and it might be able to fit under the trailer.

Picture271.jpg

Back