• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

spotted white nsx with carbon fiber hood

Anyone know this car? It was on Willingdon in Burnaby coming at me, only had a quick look, carbon fiber hood, wing, exhaust sounded sweet!

meeks said:
Anyone know this car? It was on Willingdon in Burnaby coming at me, only had a quick look, carbon fiber hood, wing, exhaust sounded sweet!

2002+ facelift? If yes, it was Steve's car. Sweet ride. 2002+ NSX-R setup done on a '92 Grand Prix White. It's funny, we checked VIN's and our cars were probably on the same line painted around the same time. Small world. Only 3 factory registered OEM Grand Prix White's left in Canada. 2 in Vancouver.

adelaide said:
any pics of this car? I'd love to see it.

Pete took some pics at the last get together.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54551

You can see some pics of steves car in there mixed with the other peeps that were there. Me and Pete included.

PM me your email if your interested in the next get together and I'll tag you into the mail out.

Thanks for all the compliments guys but I really think all nsxer in vancouver looks good.... to be honest I enjoy more meeting up with you guys, go cruise and have a good time. Let me know guys when ever you want to go cruise..... I m there.... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
as long as no rain on the ground........ :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back