• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted: Yellow NSX in Cumming GA Sunday AM

Spotted a beautiful yellow NSX in Cumming GA Sunday morning ~9:30am. It was a late model car, with the newer non-popup headlights, and appeared to be in stock configuration.

Anyone here?

I have seen 5 nsx....In 1 week....

1 black vert
2 black 02 plus
1 Green 92
1 White 91 - 94

Has allot NSxes been bought elsewhere and migrated to Atlanta....

I have seen more in the past month then past 5 years????

I too saw a yellow NSX here in the Knoxville, TN area Saturday, April 19.

Possibly the same one?

Also, you couldn't have seen a Green 92 because green wasn't an option until 94. But, there was a rumored single Green 93 made.

I have seen 5 nsx....In 1 week....

1 black vert
2 black 02 plus
1 Green 92
1 White 91 - 94

Has allot NSxes been bought elsewhere and migrated to Atlanta....

I have seen more in the past month then past 5 years????

i just got mine in houston 2 weeks ago but you knew that already:biggrin: hey preston do you know a guy named willy that may have possibly worked on any of you nsx's? he said he did some work for a local that had 2.

I too saw a yellow NSX here in the Knoxville, TN area Saturday, April 19.

Possibly the same one?

Also, you couldn't have seen a Green 92 because green wasn't an option until 94. But, there was a rumored single Green 93 made.

It was not the NSX green, but I have seen 2 green ones that were not the same also in the past 2 months....

It was a custom LAmbo LIME Green and the the TAG said 92NSX.......

May have been me if it was yellow/onyx. 2002 stock, OEM wheels. I never seem to see another NSX unless I'm driving my other car.

i just got mine in houston 2 weeks ago but you knew that already:biggrin: hey preston do you know a guy named willy that may have possibly worked on any of you nsx's? he said he did some work for a local that had 2.

My buddy is an Acura Mech of 25 yrs....so he does most of my work

Back