• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spring Fling Video!

Well here's the long awaited video from the Spring Fling, along with an updated gallery of images! Hope everyone enjoys it! Many thanks to Charles+Omar and their crew for filming and editing this. I think it turned out great! Charles mentioned that next time they'll bring more cameras along so that they can get varying vantage points and in-car footage from some of the exotics as well. Enjoy!

http://imageevent.com/prelude/year2...xoticecarcruise;jsessionid=h4yvagjez2.tiger_s

It's a big download -- hope you have high speed! :)

Note that both WMV and MPEG versions are available. Although the video was shot in widescreen (16:9), it's being presented in 4:3 so everything looks squished horizontally. This only happens on the WMV -- the MPEG shows correctly as widescreen. However, for some reason I only see about half the movie on the MPEG version (I've asked them to look into that).

That was really pro!

Arshad, the "compressed file" or the non high rez file is bigger than the high rez
does that make sense to u? unless it was labled wrong

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on. There are a few different issues including one of the videos cutting out early, incorrect aspect ratio on one of the encodings and one is MPEG and the other WMV so the bitrates (and hence filesizes) are different. I've asked Charles to take a quick look into it...

^^ thanks well i downloaded both of them to see what was going on and the
one labled "high rez" does cut off at about 4 min the other version "compressed" is 8 min long

Back