• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

steel braided engine hoses

I'm looking for steel braided engine hoses...any suggestions on where to find would be greatly appreciated.

Are you looking for pre-made hoses, or do you want to make them yourself? Also, do you want sleeving, or AN hose + fittings?

I'm looking for this, already made with those little colored anodized fittings on the end. I understand I will have to buy those seperately.

Attachments

• steel hoses small.JPG
    steel hoses small.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 316
That kit is exactly what I'm looking for! However, I have a '98.

I took a closer look at the Dali website, thanks nsxbuilder.

If your looking for the engine universal accessory braided dress up kits you can buy them at:

Autozone
Oriellys
Pep Boys
Advanced Auto parts
for about 30 - 40 bucks.

Those are fake lines made to look as if they are real. They slip over your existing vaccuum hoses or any misc hose you want to put them on.

OR

If your looking for the steel braided lines that require AN fittings you can order any existing Dash and AN end fitting from Summit and JEGS which also sells the engine dress up kits which I had mentioned at the beginning of my reply.

Hope that helps

gil

The universal sleeve kits can look good but the real thing is better. You can tell if they are real or not. I have seen the sleeve kits done really nice but in the end it's just an engine dress up. As for the real braided lines I would have a person who is qualified do this. It will also take a lot more time away from driving the NSX around.

I will try to tally up some pics and then you decide.

laters
gil

Back