• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering Rack Knock Bush

Just a short update (bump?) to say that I got my bushing in the mailbox today.

All the way to the ice cold Sweden.
I'll take care of the assembly later when its to cold and slippery to use the NSX.

Thank you

Hi Les,

I installed the bushing and it's very hard to turn the steering wheel even with the car on the lift. I installed one before on my other car and it was perfect. Does it get easier with the time ?

Hi Les,

I installed the bushing and it's very hard to turn the steering wheel even with the car on the lift. I installed one before on my other car and it was perfect. Does it get easier with the time ?

It should loosen up immediately when you go for a drive if not please PM me.

New batch of manual rack knock bushes have just arrived and ready for free world wide shipping $120.00.

Also new and simpler installation procedure instructions ships with the new knock bush.

IMG_20190201_075616.jpg

Last edited:
Can you confirm your PayPal again? And do you still have these ready to ship?

Last edited:
Hi DPG, yes mate we still have them in stock just deposit the funds via PayPal with your postal address using [email protected] as my account.

Thanks.

Does this work on the 97+ EPS rack? thanks

Hey there, yes we have just developed a knock bush for the EPS racks that are ready to ship now.

Just make sure you diagnose the problem with the rack as passenger end shaft movement. This bush only alleviates the warn rack housing not any other EPS issue.

Cheers

Hey there, yes we have just developed a knock bush for the EPS racks that are ready to ship now.

Just make sure you diagnose the problem with the rack as passenger end shaft movement. This bush only alleviates the warn rack housing not any other EPS issue.

Cheers
You mean make sure that the rack has play on the wheel ends as that what this fixes? Not any other issues, correct?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ok. Thank you. I was on here years ago but couldn’t remember my log in etc. So I made a new account. I emailed him hopefully get a reply soon.

I recently received the bushing from NSX-SA. Email him directly and it takes about 1-2 months between correspondence and shipping time.

I have not installed it yet.

I talked to another person who installed this and said the steering became ultra stiff, brut he said it will break in and loosen up. Another person I talked to said he installed it and did not experience the stiffness. What are some of the experience you guys encounter after install?

Back