• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***STICKY*** - DIY NSX YouTube videos

Hello Prime,

I'm not a fan of spamming out my videos one by one so there are many DIY videos that I've never posted here before. Being that I've amassed so many at this point, I thought I'd create a thread to have one place to post them. As always, my DIY's are meant to be able to be followed step by step and include special tools required linked in the description. As I continue to make DIY videos, I'll post them up here. Feel free to post up here with any questions or constructive comments or you can post on the comment section of my videos and I'll respond as soon as possible. I'll try to maintain a Table of Contents in this initial post:

1. MOMO Flush Mount Horn Button Mod
2. Armrest Emblem Replacement
3. Refinish Brake Calipers w/VHT
4. Rebuild Front Brake Calipers
5. Install Stainless Steel Brake Lines
6. Replace Manual Transmission Fluid
7. Replace Wheel Bearing
8. SOS Oil Pressure Sensor
9. Davis Design Fab Coil Guard
10. Prothane Front Upright Poly Bushings
11. Extended Studs & Spacers
12. Fuel Filter replacement
13. Knock Bushing upgrade
14. SOS Stealth license plate frame
15. Alcantara Door Panel Inserts
16. Mugen Pedal upgrade
17. Oil Change
18. OEM type S Steering Wheel + OEM MOMO hub
19. Spoon Monoblock installation
20. Works Bell Hub + Rapfix GTC hub + Renown steering wheel
21. Stanceparts cup kit installation
22. OEM Console removal & Shift Boot Replacement

Last edited:
So good Chris!! It's nice to see DIY formatted into videos... You and I will tackle all of the DIY in the NSX Wiki and convert it to video format :D Here are my few so far:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's my additional videos made since my last post:

1. Cabin Air Filter
2. Removing Interior Door Panels
3. CRF Crank Damper Pulley Shield
4. NSX-R Front Sway Bar
5. Brake Master Cylinder Replacement & Bench Bleed
6. Blower Assembly refresh
7. SOS 00+ ABS Upgrade

Last edited:
Other NSX DIY from Lap of the World:
1. KW V3 Installation
2. Skyz Designs (from Kuya) cup holder install
3. Steering "knock bush" install and PSA
4. Throttle cable replacement
5. Battery Bracket PSA & refinishing process
6. ALL Coolant hoses DIY
7. Radiator Replacement
8. Coil pack DIY & part "hack"
9. Tie Rod inspection & Fix (steering "clunk")

1. LED Headlights
2. Brake Rotor PSA
3. Head Unit Removal
4. Door Vapor Barriers
5. Re-covering engine cover
6. Cluster capacitor PSA
7. DIY Fire Extinguisher mount
8. Header Installation (Pride)
9. Rear Wheel Bearing Replacement/inspection

You are doing awesome man. I really like your thumbnails. They stand out.
Both of y'all kill it on the thumbnails. I need to step my game up, lol. I have a habit of starting work on something, getting halfway into filming the process and then remember, "oh, I should've take a thumbnail shot with the new part" and then end up having to "duct-tape" something together after the fact.

Both of y'all kill it on the thumbnails. I need to step my game up, lol. I have a habit of starting work on something, getting halfway into filming the process and then remember, "oh, I should've take a thumbnail shot with the new part" and then end up having to "duct-tape" something together after the fact.
You guys have done some serious videos. Some projects that take time and are more on the advanced side. I am personally happy you guys did, that is a lot of work.

Here are more videos since my last post:

1. Rebooting your ball joints
2. Manual Transmission Removal
3. Check your Clutch Fork for wear
4. SOS IAB Delete
5. Renegade Billet Dead Pedal
6. Coil Packs
7. Recaro ABE + PCI Rails
8. SOS NSX-R Style Chassis Bars

Back