• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stmpo Strikes again. (ROSS IANNARELLI = Fraud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to share with my experience.

So about 7 months ago Ross Iannarelli over at Stmpo had some left over parts or "allegedly" had some left over parts.

So I ordered a few parts with him and ended up getting nothing. I was unable to do a chargeback since it's been so long and he has been dragging me on about yeah I am going to ship it I have it ready and ended up just stop responding to me flat out.

The reason why I wanted to share this with everyone is because I heard he might try to come back into the community of NSX and I want to make sure no one else gets scammed by this fraud.

That's too bad. From what I've read, some of his stuff (chassis braces) were actually pretty great.

I didn't see this until today. He apparently just sold me and another primer member the last 2 chassis braces he had lying around. What was the parts he was claiming to sell you recently?

ive been friends with him on Facebook for who knows how many years. His still messaging me as of yesterday I believe but I wasn't aware of these issues somehow.

interesting.. yeah i probably would have rolled the dice on him because i have friends here in Phx that have bought from him without any issues.

Between me and another forum member, he sold a couple chassis bars to us and no bar. Only a bunch of excuses. I had to file a dispute. Really disappointed.

Between me and another forum member, he sold a couple chassis bars to us and no bar. Only a bunch of excuses. I had to file a dispute. Really disappointed.

The other member was me. I guess I'll be filing my dispute as well.

First Dali, then Lovefab, now this. Is there no other vendor to get chassis bars/braces nowadays?

^Comptech

Unfortunately after no reply or activity from Ross's side after weeks I have no choice but to assume this is a fraud case as well, I just filed my dispute via paypal. Going to lose out on currency exchange both ways but at least I should get my money back.

So yeah guys, buyer beware.

Please go to my thread.

Hi. He scammed me of 3 cars plus cash and a bunch of parts.

Please go to my thread to discuss. I will handle everything. You do not have to spend a dime. But I will need some assistance. Won't cost you anything in regards to lawyer fees.

Your first 3 posts with a new account were to bump his fraud thread from 2016 to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back