• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Stock radio head unit (x2) and CD changer.

I have for sale 2 stock head units and CD changer.
They come with the car. I don’t know if they are working or not.
Believe they came from Japanese car because the tape door has HONDA writing instead of Acura.

$350 each for the radio head unit.
$300 for the CD changer.

DFADF2CC-27A9-4923-B0CB-F370F9B5D815.jpg1ED44109-3FEB-43AE-9C47-52542141CCBE.jpgDDC988B2-0DDE-4CAC-8D43-A8EE27605AF3.jpg66317E06-F1E2-4284-876E-FAB8C704AD88.jpgDEBA9156-58F5-4AA9-BF88-06C767E1A2FD.jpg

Why will these not work for a NA car?

Radio frequency bands in Japan are different than North America. The head unit should still work for playing a tape, the CD Changer, powering the speakers/sub, etc. you just won't be able to listen to North American radio stations with it.

Radio frequency bands in Japan are different than North America. The head unit should still work for playing a tape, the CD Changer, powering the speakers/sub, etc. you just won't be able to listen to North American radio stations with it.

Very interesting! Thanks for the info.

Hi Johgar,

I am interested - are you able to test the remaining unit to see if it works? Also, have you tried fitting this unit in a LHD acura? I read somewhere that the head units are slightly tilted in different directions due to LHD vs RHD.

I don't have a way to test them. I can't take apart my dash (it has the double din aftermarket headunit), which I am pretty sure it already has different harness compare to stock headunit.

I can ship to Australia. But, I want to make sure you understand that I don’t guarantee that the unit will work. I have never have the unit installed in my car. Selling this as is.

Back