• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stoked employee of Nsx owner

I have this stoked designer that works for me. He really loves the Nsx and asked me today "Do you mind if a film a little video of you leaving the office today in your Nsx?". Of course I said heck no I don't mind.. Lol
I thought he did a good job considering he literally only filmed me starting, backing up then leaving the parking lot. It's really cool to have employees that love the Nsx like I do :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkBBl7oLmH4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That poor clutch ;)

Yeaaaa.... I coulda let off a wee bit with a little less throttle when backing up but I was trying to give a lil noise for his video and bla bla ;)
The car has competech headers and exhaust, I'm looking to replace the exhaust with a pride soon hoping the pride will do the job with less effort lol

Yeaaaa.... I coulda let off a wee bit with a little less throttle when backing up but I was trying to give a lil noise for his video and bla bla ;)
The car has competech headers and exhaust, I'm looking to replace the exhaust with a pride soon hoping the pride will do the job with less effort lol

It certainly will, and Mark is a great guy to work with :smile:

cool.
is the paint on the wheel cracking? look like there is a line on it when he did a close up.. maybe i'm seeing thing.

cool.
is the paint on the wheel cracking? look like there is a line on it when he did a close up.. maybe i'm seeing thing.

Nada. It's a bad curb check that needs to be sanded and filled when I redo the rims. Plan to sand them once more and do a nice final paint and clear coat on them

yeah I was gonna say that. poor clutch

some people ride it more than others and dont even know it.

and some go thru a clutch in a year

and others can drive like a bat outta hell like me and make that clutch last 20 years. LOL its all about how and who taught you to drive stick when you were a kid.

there is this way and then there is the correct way.

but he could have been showin off for the camera so we can let it slide LOL :biggrin:

I have this stoked designer that works for me. He really loves the Nsx and asked me today "Do you mind if a film a little video of you leaving the office today in your Nsx?". Of course I said heck no I

nice but easy on that clutch or you'll have a fun time replacing it quite frequently.

Back