• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Brakes Stoptech Front and Rear BBK with Ebrake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Price: $4000 OBO plus shipping.

Price: SOLD
Item Description:

I purchased these used with very few miles on the BBK (refer to pictures). These were painted gold with pep boys paint by previous owner and the paint is ok at best, but I didn't care since I was going to use these to track and repaint them if and whenever they needed to be rebuilt. I have no other reason to sell these other than the fact that I am going back to school and would like to free up some cash. I repeat I really don't need to sell these but I figured i don't need them right now. FYI, the Ebrake kit has been discontinued by Stoptech, so now is your time to pick up the kit with the ebrake. I will disclose that i have brand new rear brake lines, but I am missing the front brake lines which can be purchased new from any one of the forum vendors for $100. Everything still is in good working order. Any other questions please please ask, please do you due diligence and research BBK wheel fitment. I know for a fact that prodrive GC07Cs / Advan RS2s fit, all other applications please research.

Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back