• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suicide by Aston Martin?!?

Gee. That was smart. "I am going to kill myself then you'll be sorry.":confused::confused::rolleyes:

Next time I am reprimanded by the police for not wearing my seat belt I am going to be sure they know about this story. If he hadn't been belted up he may have survived.

Aug 08, 2008 07:00 PM » posted by: sandman
whore whore whore whore whore

Aug 08, 2008 10:03 AM » posted by: szanne
Of course, that picture gives this woman the impression of being bad on purpose. But obviously that man was terribly sick... and a control freak.

Aug 08, 2008 08:57 AM » posted by: Unknown
well, the woman should be locked up and beaten, u can tell in the face she is a whore and a bitch who most likely drove him mad.

Aug 08, 2008 06:39 AM » posted by: 415470
Another self absorbed money clawing whore destroys a man through ridiculous tort law.

unless you were born yesterday the truth is clear in the first response

THERE IS NOT A WOMAN ON EARTH FOR DOING THAT OVER, I DONT GIVE A CRAP HOW FINE SHE IS! AND IN THIS CASE ...SHE IS NOT

Last edited:
Aug 08, 2008 07:00 PM » posted by: sandman
whore whore whore whore whore

Aug 08, 2008 10:03 AM » posted by: szanne
Of course, that picture gives this woman the impression of being bad on purpose. But obviously that man was terribly sick... and a control freak.

Aug 08, 2008 08:57 AM » posted by: Unknown
well, the woman should be locked up and beaten, u can tell in the face she is a whore and a bitch who most likely drove him mad.

Aug 08, 2008 06:39 AM » posted by: 415470
Another self absorbed money clawing whore destroys a man through ridiculous tort law.

unless you were born yesterday the truth is clear in the first response

THERE IS NOT A WOMAN ON EARTH FOR DOING THAT OVER, I DONT GIVE A CRAP HOW FINE SHE IS! AND IN THIS CASE ...SHE IS NOT

Oh yeah it's pretty easy to see what went down here. I don't think you need a judge and jury to see that women is a Can't Understand Normal Thinking. I bet she is very pleased with what she has done and sees it as a victory with no emotionally bad feelings about it either.

I just read an update which said the guy was found with a dandelion stem in his hand, his thumb was in the upright position and the flower was on the floor.

Lets see:

They were married for 5 years or so, he owned the business and house before the marriage, they split up and the woman gets everything.

I guess the old saying is true:

Divorce: The FU$$ing you get for the FU$$ING you got.

Some of the comments blame the woman, I don't personally see where the woman did anything wrong. Seems thats guy was a freaking loon.

Back