• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super car Sunday.

August 26, sunday. Be there lol. Here are the details I pulled from last years event I posted everywhere. To my knowledge, pavilion is still a good spot to meet (unless anyone has a different idea)

5:45 AM at the old Honda dealership off grand and the 57/60. I'll get the address there is a burger king next to it. Comming from 60 to 57 when u exit it puts u directly in front of a street we can meet on. We will leave at 6:00 to meet up with the second group in Arcadia

525 Grand Ave
Diamond Bar‎ CA‎ 91765
USA

6:30 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca. This is south of the 210 Freeway, Baldwin Ave Exit. We will leave at 6:45 for our final destination at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 arriving before 8:00 AM

The old dealership spot is where i will be. We will depart no later than 6 am and from arcaida i wana say about 645-7am.

We then will leave the meet around 845 ish and take a nice canyon that puts us out on the beach for breakfast. Since les has done this run 1000000000 times, les if u wana help me remember the route to Malibu. Eating after is up in the air. We can get the usual or try to find a new place.

so who is in

Nsxers
1. SuperSonic
2. LMR
3. Racer9x
4. Valhalla
5. C30vtec
6. Track addict (better be)
7. Mark G (if not in NYC)
8. Auto boy
9. Blue batmobil (maybe)
10. Mexiricer
11. Jonathan Allyn
12. Joey F
13. SPTNSX (maybe)
14. Influence82
15. Dstnsx
16. Caliballa22
17. Vampnsx
18. Junior40er
19. BLT

Gtr ppls
1. Pgtr 13
2. 4 other ppls pgtr knows lol
7. Pcavala (maybe)
8. 111theshafro
9. scgtr
10. Pearl blue
11. Chaz (maybe)
12. Paul

S2k
1. Rob
2. Migzs s2k
3. Jdmjunkie562
4. Sarek
5. Panopticon
6. Silverstoneds2k
7. Psynx
8. Topangas2k
9. Gatsbee13
10. Viscosity is good
11. Ydna ( maybe)
12. Jon3501447
13. S2k vaughn + 1 friend

This marque is ford/Shelby. I'm not doing this for the marque, just a chance to get as many car enthusiasts to roll in a fat group.

Last edited:
We have a new route for a drive after SCS.:smile:

Last edited:
Ahh I remember this from last year, it was a blast..im in! Now should I take the smart car or nsx?? Hmm

That was my first drive last year. Among the many memorable events that day was blasting down the 210 at a high rate of speed early morning with Porsches and Lotus and all the NSX's. But right there with us was a wicked fast Smart Car. I didn't know they could move that fast!

That was my first drive last year. Among the many memorable events that day was blasting down the 210 at a high rate of speed early morning with Porsches and Lotus and all the NSX's. But right there with us was a wicked fast Smart Car. I didn't know they could move that fast!

Yea they are lilttle quick things.I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago and man they are fun little cars to drive

I'll update the list every Friday, then daily the week b4

Last year was epic!! It was my first drive ever in my NSX.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A0l963ksYCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i-q2RcwWg-XL.jpg

Back