• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super Deal on Coil Packs and Spark Plugs

Wow, here is a fantastic deal on genuine oem coil packs and spark plugs. They have 48 of these sets! In the past, I have paid closer to the "purchased separately "retail price quoted in their ad.

To look at a whole list lot of cool genuine oem parts, click here. Notice that you can make an offer on most of these items. Might be a great opportunity to get some nice parts and accessories at a good price.

Last edited:
Realize these are the 3 pin version for ODBII cars only. Not for 1991-94 models:). I asked previously about the earlier version and they said no, we do not have those at that price:(.

These folks have had these on sale for well over a year now. I guess they are not big movers:).

Regards,
LarryB

It looks like they are clearing the slow-selling NSX parts out of the parts department.:frown: Some of those things might be a good investment though.:wink: Buy that stuff and store it in your basement for ten years or so. When it is no longer available, sell it and double your money! :smile:

Realize these are the 3 pin version for ODBII cars only. Not for 1991-94 models:). I asked previously about the earlier version and they said no, we do not have those at that price:(.

These folks have had these on sale for well over a year now. I guess they are not big movers:).

Regards,
LarryB

Good that you mentioned this. I was about to ask them. Thanks

Back