• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

super lightweight 2 piece forged 17/17 wheels 14.5 lbs each aluminum NSX

super lightweight 2 piece forged 17/17 wheels 14.5 lbs each aluminum NSX

8/6/2015 Price drop! NEED to clear garage fast!
Real Forged 17/17's NSX fitment wheels for $650 !!!!

These are very high quality construction 2 piece wheels that are welded together at the factory see link below. The traklite 2.0 are the only forged wheels Motegi ever made and are discontinued, the cast traklite they still sell today is not forged anymore and thus they are allot heavier and weaker, do not confuse these with inexpensive cast wheels that are heavy and weak or knock off Chinese wheels.
Write up of construction process of these wheels by magazine found here
http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArtic...gi-Traklite-Wheels-with-Nitto-NT01-Tires.aspx

Need to move these faster price drop 8-14-15 to $600
This is a steal for real 17/17 forged wheels in NSX fitment!

Motegi tracklite 2.0 super lightweight FORGED aluminum wheels, These are as light as forged VOLK ce28n for a fraction of the cost.
Very strong, very durable, no cracks bends nor repairs
In NSX specific offsets.
You can not find true lightweight forged wheels this light anywhere near the price of these.
The traklite 2.0's are the only forged wheels Motegi ever made and are discontinued, the cast traklite they still sell today is not forged anymore, do not confuse these with inexpensive cast wheels and knock off Chinese wheels. These are real stong forged wheels.
Write up of construction process of these wheels by magazine found here
http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArtic...gi-Traklite-Wheels-with-Nitto-NT01-Tires.aspx

17x7 front +43 weight 14 lbs
(tires 195 to 225 wide)
17x8 rear +45 weight 14.7 lbs
(Tires 225 to 255 wide)

16lb unsprung weight reduction from OEM 95-01 or 02-05 wheels. or 11lbs weight reduction from 91-93 wheels
they clear OEM 92 calipers without issues and BBK like mine with a 5mm spacer.

I came across these recently, and thus am just passing them along to fellow primers. I will them go for $699 per set. Only this low of price because I have way too much stuff laying around and to clear out my garages ASAP. this is a steal! These are the only sets I've ever seen in NSX size and offsets.

Perfect for NSX-R tire sizes of 205 to 215-40-17 front and 245-40-17 or 255-40-17 rear. With today's tires compounds this more than enough for a naturally aspirated NSX, you can add a full set of the stickiest tires out there, nitto NT01 for $675.

Fronts are white and rear are plastidipped dark gunmetal with red stripes (similar volk time attack wheels). I can plastidip the fronts to match for you for an extra $100.

The pics shows 35lbs total wheels WITH tire weight!! super super light! will sell with good condition continental 245-40-17 contisport contact 3 tires mounted for extra $150 for the pair! That is about the lightest rear wheel and combo mounted set I have ever seen of on a NSX.

This is what the wheels look like if you remove the plastidip. They are aluminum unpainted with polished lips.

List Date: 7/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: super lightweight 2 piece forged 17/17 wheels 14.5 lbs each aluminum NSX
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $690.00

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Attachments

• IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited: