• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercar Sunday 2/23/20 Featuring the NSX at Pierce College in Woodland Hill, CA

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LIVE IN SOCAL OR WILL BE IN SOCAL THIS COMING SUNDAY

Just a reminder about the Supercar Sunday event featuring the NSX at Pierce College, in Woodland Hills, this Sunday from 7 to 10, including a canyon drive to Lavagios for brunch after the car show. Those of you that are planning on attending, particularly the brunch at Lavaggio's, please send an email to Dee D'Orazio ([email protected]) and tell him how many people are in your party, so that the event organizer can notify the Lavaggio's caterer as to how much food and beverages to provide!

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE FREE BRUNCH AT LAVAGGIO'S WITHOUT RSVPING!

Thank You,

Mario Cano

The flyer does not list a marque car, but a large amount of spaces are being made available for NSX's, and only NSX's that I'm aware of are being invited to go on the post car show drive that ends up at Lavaggio's for brunch.

Thanks for clarification. Yes I will go and would like to know appoximately what time you plan on leaving the college to the drive in case people like me may arrive later.

Back