• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharged+Nitrous nsx

Guys,i finaly finished my nsx .....
its a street car with toyo r888 (295 -35-18)
im using bbsc novi 2000 @ 14 pounds of boost that made 585hp(522whp)
and nos direct port that braught the power to 739hp(660 to the weels)

here is a picture of my dyno sheet..will try to post a video of the dyno some time soon

p.s all the numbers ar with 100 octane pump gas that we have here
p.s.s out of curiosity ,what do you think my quarter mile times will be?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Damn, you got a built motor? How big of a shot?

Damn, you got a built motor? How big of a shot?
ARP head studs
cometic gaskets
crower rods (84mm)i have strocked my 91 nsx from 3.0to 3.2
brian crower crank
cp stock bore (no sleeves ..stock block)
dastech 325lph intank fuel pump
stock heads
aem ecu
nos 6 direct port( using .14 jets on fuel and .22jets on nos) its for 130whp but dew to the supercharger its only obvious to make more..i made 140whp and one of my 6 nitrous jets wasnt spraying everything to the motor(leak) so i should be able to see 750 from 739 when finished

Amazing how far the bbsc has come..
Having said that.. I think your gonna blow something up.. Half shafts at the minimum.. Don't you have a custom transmission too?

I was thinking the same thing. I think Brian K blew out his half shafts. I'd like to see a cockpit video of some redline runs.

Amazing how far the bbsc has come..
Having said that.. I think your gonna blow something up.. Half shafts at the minimum.. Don't you have a custom transmission too?

Hey Costa,

Those are some sweet HP numbers:biggrin:. Are you still using the RPS clutch?

Les

Hey Costa,

Those are some sweet HP numbers:biggrin:. Are you still using the RPS clutch?

Les

yes but had to change the pressure plate...first time at the dyno and the the metal springs that move the pressure plate went....they bended and couldnt enter any gears....we noticed that the pressure plate is zachs that porche uses and i ordered the race version they use 3 springs instead of two its for alot more torque

might contact your local honda dealer for half shafts. Seriously, at that power level, might want to simply go to local drive shaft shop and have some extremely heavy duty half shafts made. They are NOT identical by the way. one side is different than the other.

I know brian (mr. bozo) has destroyed more than one half shaft. might want to ask him. and he is only at 600 rwhp. Which is actually pretty girly compared to my 605 rwhp.

might contact your local honda dealer for half shafts. Seriously, at that power level, might want to simply go to local drive shaft shop and have some extremely heavy duty half shafts made. They are NOT identical by the way. one side is different than the other.

I know brian (mr. bozo) has destroyed more than one half shaft. might want to ask him. and he is only at 600 rwhp. Which is actually pretty girly compared to my 605 rwhp.

local honda dealer...lol.lol i have the only nsx in Greece(i braught mine over from Canada) they dont have parts for me here!

wow those are very impressive numbers! Direct port is amazing... That supercharger setup is definitely a lot more efficient over the roots style charger! Also agree about the air filter... do you normally have an air filter on it?

oh you had to mention that did you:tongue:

oh you had to mention that did you:tongue:

oops didn't mean to say that part out loud... :biggrin:

i kind of wish i had a race gas tune (50 rwhp more?) but it's so damn expensive... just as well... 605rwhp seems to be the sweet spot...

Wow I'm so excited as i am in the middle of doing the same thing to my BBSC set up I am currently at 508 RWHP to the rear wheels on E85 15lbs of boost.I will be aiming for 650 to 700 HP to the wheels.I'm glad someone has tested the limits of the BBSC to this degree of power .Remember the couplers & Spider gear are the weak point in the system.These are no longer available but I did have some custom ones made out of T7071 Aircraft aluminum since I snapped the first set that came with the kit.If interested PM me these are a must to be upgraded or to have as a spare set.

Also if you can clarify what size Nitrous shot you have 100-150- 200 ??

this is a copy paste of post #3...hope it helps u out

nos 6 direct port( using .14 jets on fuel and .22jets on nos) its for 130whp but dew to the supercharger its only obvious to make more..i made 140whp and one of my 6 nitrous jets wasnt spraying everything to the motor(leak) so i should be able to see 750 from 739 when finished

ps pm how much for the spare parts?thanks

wow those are very impressive numbers! Direct port is amazing... That supercharger setup is definitely a lot more efficient over the roots style charger! Also agree about the air filter... do you normally have an air filter on it?

sometimes i have an air filter now all i got is a aluminium mesh

I would hate to see all your work be ruined by a lack of air filter. at LEAST put a big cone on it.

I would strongly advise you discuss with onestepnsx buying his upgraded coupler, and ALSO talk to him about the bearings he has. they are highly upgraded as well. You will DEFINITELY need those items, at the power level you have going!

AIR FILTER.. NOW. If nothing else, you don't want your paxton fan blades ruined by some random dust particles grinding the blades.

Back