• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharged+Nitrous nsx

Hey, since you are in Greece and we are all interested in what's going on in your Country. Perhaps you could post a reply in the OFF TOPIC section about what you see/hear there on a daily basis and how we being halfway around the planet could understand the situation better and perhaps make more informed investment decisions.

Last edited:
Hey, since you are in Greece and we are all interested in what's going on in your Country. Perhaps you could post a reply in the OFF TOPIC section about what you see/hear there on a daily basis and how we being halfway around the planet could understand the situation better and perhaps make more informed investment decisions.

Thing is they make things sound horible in the news and its nothing like that...i live in the beautifull island of Crete..owner of two hotels and trust me work is better than ever

Since i had plenty of offers for my BBSC and nobody ended buying...it sad cause i really wanted to go turbo :( i will be reinstalling my BBSC now i bought from ken his oversized ATI 8rib crank puley and baught 1000cc ID injectors will be adding water injection and plan to make the record on BBSC on fuel pump
my old set up had 3.0 inch pulley on top and 5.5 inch on the crank car made 14# of boost my qustion is does anyone know what i will have now? i will keep my 3.0 on top and crank pulley is 6.5in now..

thanks!

so finaly installed the custom 8 rib ATI damper that i recently baught from ken also since there isnt room for the oil filter (1 inche bigger than BBSC CRANK PULLEY) had to relocate it under the passenger rear bumper custom pressed high pressure lines for the oil and also extended the water coolded oil lines as well ordered my new 8 rib Gatorback goodyear belt for my supercharger...the BBSC is back on the car also sent out my altenator and sc pulley to have custom made from 6 rib to 8rib also waiting on my water injection kit,also will change my 650cc inj to 1000cc will post pics and really looking forward to my new built

paxton says that there NOvi 2000 sc is good for 26psi so my goal is to go over 22 pounds of boost!

will keep u guys posted

When do you expect to have this beast together so you can dyno it again and run it at the track ............ I cant wait ........
so finaly installed the custom 8 rib ATI damper that i recently baught from ken also since there isnt room for the oil filter (1 inche bigger than BBSC CRANK PULLEY) had to relocate it under the passenger rear bumper custom pressed high pressure lines for the oil and also extended the water coolded oil lines as well ordered my new 8 rib Gatorback goodyear belt for my supercharger...the BBSC is back on the car also sent out my altenator and sc pulley to have custom made from 6 rib to 8rib also waiting on my water injection kit,also will change my 650cc inj to 1000cc will post pics and really looking forward to my new built

paxton says that there NOvi 2000 sc is good for 26psi so my goal is to go over 22 pounds of boost!

will keep u guys posted

If I had to predict, for the 1/4 mile I'd say somewhere in the 10's. You are going to have a hard time applying all that power to the ground as those tires just aren't to hold in any gear.

instead of going through the trouble of making your own pulleys, i think onestepnsx has some 6061 aluminum pulleys made already. 8 rib??

Costa I believe I have custom 8 rib that I just did for myBBSC set up prior to selling it this is all 3 pieces with 22lb pulley PM Me
1 pc Custom crank pulley
alternator pulley
1 tensioner pulley

ok so finaly finished everything all i need is to tune ...that will be done sometime next week cross my fingers cause hopefuly got 2 pulleys 8rib 3.25in and 3.1inch
targeting 4 the 22-25 pound of boost my goal is to exeed or at least come close to 1000crank hp including the nitrous
here are some pics of my 8 rib belt and custom 8 rib pulleys
far left is the bbsc 6 rib pulley and the other 2 are the ones going in

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

altenator pulley that i hade made

sc pulleys

and everything that is intalled on the car now including the gatorback goodyear 8rib belt

I am glad to see that you are pushing the envelope again.....Good luck with your targets.....Let us know if belt slippage is an issue? If you hit your target hp what is next?

well paxton say 26 poud of boost is what the novi 2000 can hadle 960hp want to set the record for the fastest quartermile supercharged NSX since no one has broken my n/a record :) and after the only way to go is TURBO!!!!!!!!!! it sad that enough is never enough lol!

Congrats Costa looking good but you got it right to acquire real horsepower results you will have to go Turbo. My BBSC was running at 22lbs no belt slip with the 8 rib setup but anything after that you are excedying the limits of the system itself I strongly suggest having who ever made you the pullies to duplice the Jaw couplers in T7071 aluminum .I have them available still if needed

ok guys so here is what i made ...634whp @ 25 pound of boost water -meth injection 50/50 and all that is with 100 octane pump gas complete stock throtle body-intake manifold and valvetrain also spraying a additional 150hp direct port nitrous tunner and everyone at the dyno were impressed
due to the restriction on my dc sport headers and custom 63mm parallel exhaust tunner told me that i can see at least 75-90whp more
p.s love the way the car feels and cant wait to see how long will my stock sleeves last lol!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
25 lbs of boost + water/meth injection + 100 shot of N20 and you only got 630 HP!

You need to sell asap and go turbo.

Back