• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SWAT vs. Hillbilly (Graphic)

link doesn't work.

Wow....that really sucks. The hillbilly should have known better than to point a shotgun at the cops.

I would say that the SWAT team should have been a little more hesitant in their choice to fire, but he swung that shotgun pretty quickly. What a horrible thing to happen, it's sad to think that stuff like this happens all the time. Thank you 2nd amendment! :frown:

THE4TH said:
I would say that the SWAT team should have been a little more hesitant in their choice to fire, but he swung that shotgun pretty quickly. What a horrible thing to happen, it's sad to think that stuff like this happens all the time. Thank you 2nd amendment! :frown:
Any longer and the SWAT officer could have been dead. That shotgun was whipped around and starting to aim AT the officer. The barel dropped and the man started taking a shooting stance. I don't see that he had any other option than to shoot the man.

Also listen carefully to the clip right before the officer shoots the man. Sounds like he's starting to yell, "Die, mother f..." He doesn't finish saying whatever it was, but I think that's what it started out as.

I completely agree that the officer had all the reason to shoot. Does anyone have any info on why the cops were there in the first place? Was it there and I just didn't read it ?

THE4TH said:
Does anyone have any info on why the cops were there in the first place? Was it there and I just didn't read it ?
It's in the video itself. The speaker says the police were called to the home of a disturbed man who has threatened to kill his father. Standoff/negotiations took 4 hours before the conclusion shown in the video.

Sorry about that, I was at work and didn't have the volume up. :redface: That wasn't so graphic though, I was expecting worse.

I was more shocked that with what looked like roughly a dozen rounds, the SWAT officer only hit his target twice -- both in the lower gut. So much for grouping at the center of mass. Well... in that guy's case it might actually have been his center of mass but you get my point.

Back