• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Swiss NSX get together

Hello all,

we do this two times per year and we are ready to meet again before the winter pause arrives. And new, this time we organize through NSX PRIME instead of the usual emails: thanks Lud!

After speaking with several owners we came up with Saturday 5th October. We will meet somewhere around Zürich and we will have a drive in Germany, in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald) not far from the Swiss border.

Of couse non Swiss NSXers are invited too. More details about the program will follow.

We already have 6 NSX for sure and 3 in maybe, but as usual more will come. Roger? Andrea? Alex? German owners?

See You!
Giuseppe

Ciao Andrea,

we looked for a day that was good for several of us and it seems that before October it was almost impossible (for example I will be in Portugal the first two weeks of September... eh eh sea time!
biggrin.gif
)

Anyway since it is in 7 weeks I think most of us can book it already for the NSX and do not accept any other activity
wink.gif

See you there... and if you find the drop in filter it would be perfect!
smile.gif

PS: two of the three "maybe I will come" confirmed via email, so we are eight NSXs at the time!

Ok, time for an update:

For the people from the Zürich/Argau area we will meet in the Mövenpick Würenlos on the Autobahn at 10:15. Please try to be there on time!
biggrin.gif

David(Enzo) please post the place/time for the people from the Romandie.

The general meeting point is 100m after the German border in Koblenz-Waldshut. There is a big parking lot on the right side, very easy to find.

Please forward the link to this page to all person interested!

ciao and hope to see you there
Giuseppe

Originally posted by gheba_nsx:

David(Enzo) please post the place/time for the people from the Romandie.

The general meeting point is 100m after the German border in Koblenz-Waldshut. There is a big parking lot on the right side, very easy to find.

OK ! Thanks for the update !

When should we meet at Koblenz ?

Back