• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

T4 turbo for NSX??

A friend of mine said he just got a T4 turbo for his NSX. I am not familiar with that one. Does anyone have any information? He did mention Larry, so maybe its his new one.

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I know that Larry is currently working on the install for Sinbad (not the comedian), which is the car they are supposed to show this week.

He's been known to install all kinds of custom turbo setups for various customers, so it's also possible it's another one of his one-off jobs. I'll ask him about it next time I talk to him if you can tell me who it is.

A T4 is simply a turbo's physical size. It doesn't have anything to do with a turbo kit or anything. He is referring to a Garrent T4 Turbocharger...most commenly built by turbonetics: http://www.turboneticsinc.com/catalog/t4.html
T4 is a pretty good sized turbo...generally good to around 350-450 hp depending on the compressor size etc..

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Back