• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tail of the dragon! 4/29

Any of you guys want to go to the Dragon on 4/29 and the big Harper's meet 4/30?

Mike

DSCF1321.jpg

Mike,

I was just next to the dragon on Saturday trout fishing. If this is the S2k meet on saturday I was already thinking about tagging along with them so another nsx would be great.

Not sure what Big Harpers is?

I live in Asheville so Ill can stop over anytime.

Hey man,
I didn't know but it is the s2000 week.

Harpers is a Porsche dealer in Knoxville and they have a big annual event. About 2000 cars and 5000 people. http://www.harpercarsandcoffee.com/

Mike

I forgot about the Meltdown motorcycle show in Hendersonville on Saturday. What I may do is do the Dragon friday AM return to Asheville. Wake up early Sunday AM drive to Knox.

I posted in the NSX owners group on FB yesterday. A few people already said they may be interested in going.

Mike

No FB for me. Keep this thread updated and Ill do my best to join in.

Sure buddy. I only use FB for the private NSXPrime page and the secret NSX owners group. You should join just for those, lots of good stuff on there and questions normally get answered in minutes.

Mike

No FB for me. Keep this thread updated and Ill do my best to join in.

Haven't heard much from the FB guys lately so I asked again who is going. So far looks like 5-6 at the meet including us JohnWayne. Not as many for Saturday.

Mike

Last edited:
Haven't heard much from the FB guys lately so I asked again who is going. So far looks like 5-6 at the meet including us JohnWayne. Not as many for Saturday.

Mike

So 5-6 going to Harpers or Dragon? There is a big motorcycle show in Hendersonville that day. I know some rotary folks that will be at the dragon that day as well. I may have to wake up be at dragon sunrise then head to hvl by lunchtime.

So 5-6 going to Harpers or Dragon? There is a big motorcycle show in Hendersonville that day. I know some rotary folks that will be at the dragon that day as well. I may have to wake up be at dragon sunrise then head to hvl by lunchtime.

Harpers. A couple said they may not make the dragon. We could do a drive after harpers, would like to pics of the cars away from the meet.

Mike

The featured car of the meet is the 2017 nsx. They would like to get us in the same area but would need to be there around 6am.

It is the s2000 spring Rock the Dragon trip, we'll all be at Fontana Village all weekend.

We do Saturday morning dragon run with the complete group, leave Fontana Village about 9:00am so we'll hit Deal's Gap about 9:15 or 9:20.

I will be leaving for Knoxville in the morning, car is clean but I will probably see rain. There will be two 2017 NSX's as the Feature cars.

Mike

Drove the 400 miles today so I'm in Knoxville. They have started advertising that we will be there.

This is her temp lodging for a couple of days, almost made it all the way in :)

Mike

Back