• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske is back on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hindsight is 20/20 but I bet this crook really just fluffed his post count early on with rediculous crapola just so we would trust him,much colder and calculating than you'd think,like Sousa in the usual suspects.

He also tried to sell his POS NSX back in 2006 claiming that his mother was ill but I suspect that was a bs story as well. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69645

At least it looks like he got scammed first when he bought that mess of a car from a Lithuanian reseller.

Getting back to the original Ebay listing which started this thread, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting, it is interesting that Tamoske continues to claim buyers can use Paypal despite telling the Prime Community that he could not take Paypal. It is much harder to steal from us with the Paypal protections but he has no problem popping up on Ebay and using Paypal.

But then again, the Paypal lie was exposed earlier this year.......

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=980566&postcount=559

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=980571&postcount=560

As always, he gets caught up in his lies but the bottom line is he is always defrauding somebody. He admitted in the above posts that he lied to potential Ebay bidders and intended to tell them after the fact that he did not accept paypal.

Its incredible
but i think that in the begining he don't want stolen the money but he used to do something else then when he spent all the money that you send him he was in trouble

In lituania usialy people work for 100 dollar for month so like i saw you send him a lot of money right and for him maybe was incredible to have all this money in few time so its change life :biggrin:

some week ago i ask him to send me a console and then as soon i received i was in according to pay him 400 euro.

so the console that i received was broken

here the link of some pics

http://gallery.me.com/abrunod#100207

you know what he told me? that i tryed to put on the car and i broken :eek::eek:

anyway for me 400 euro is not an amount that make me do it a trick like that so i will send you back after a long email exchanged that he told me that i want to stolen him money bla bla bla

so i told him if you have one in good shape and new i will buy no problem but i still waiting for the parts

so i understood that he live like that to try to use every kind of history for cheat you

I hope that one day you will have back your money or the parts but i think will be hard

Regards
Andrea

I see you are reading your lies being exposed, Tamoske. Why the sudden silence? You're not trying to make up another story that you think we can't unravel, are you?

Tamoske

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: 08-04-2008 12:20

So what's the truth now? When did you wreck your NSX? Why have you been shopping for parts if you don't have an NSX?

And, most importantly, when are you going to refund the thousands of dollars you stole from the community?

Tamoske, why you don't go just bank, take loan and get that parts ready for this people who have already paid this items to you over 1 year ago!
It will be easyer for everyone.
Why do you think people have to wait your parts, just because of your own problems?
I just want to ask?

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

lol, HE MUST HAVE DONE THIS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU MEANIE PEOPLE. :wink:

He was banned from Ebay under his earlier ID and I reported him on this one since in theory once banned, you cannot set up an account under another name. Let's see what happens.

Tamoske, why you don't go just bank, take loan and get that parts ready for this people who have already paid this items to you over 1 year ago!
It will be easyer for everyone.
Why do you think people have to wait your parts, just because of your own problems?
I just want to ask?

Despite the broken English this is one of the clearest and best posts of this thread.

Tamoske, I understand how the web of lies can make it feel like you can't come clean but believe me, if you came clean and made even the slightest attempt to make this right most if not all of this will be forgiven. While no one would probably ever front you money for parts again you would at least be welcomed back to the community and be able to possibly sell your parts legitimately again.

Just try to think how you would feel if this happened to you. We all work hard for our money and many of us have families and are trying to make the best lives we can, just like you. You wouldn't want anyone to take your money and give you nothing in return but excuses. That's not right no matter where you're from and I know you would not be happy if it happened to you.

I guarantee everyone who is upset with you would be more than happy to work with you to fix this. But you need to own up, come clean and make an attempt, even sending them back $5 every week or just send the parts. Even if there is a delay or problem in fabricating the parts (which you claim is the case) honest communication about when and how the parts will be delivered-even at this point-would be acceptable.

It is never too late to come clean, Tamoske. We Americans are nothing if not understanding and forgiving as long as you do the right thing. I hope you choose the right path. :smile:

whats his previous ebay id. lets forward it to ebay and get this item resolved quickly :biggrin:

please post ebay id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back