• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tamoske is back on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone knows his previous ebay id. just report him to ebay trust and safety with his previous banned ebay id and he will get removed.:smile:

YOU ARE LIKE KIDS !!!!!!! I TOLD TO EVERYONE I NEED TO SELL SOME PARTS TO GET MONEY TO GET PARTS FROM SANDING SHOP AND SHIPP THEM!! SO PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS AND DONT BURN ME EVERYTIME IF I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THAT NIGHTMARE!!!:mad:

YOU ARE LIKE KIDS !!!!!!! I TOLD TO EVERYONE I NEED TO SELL SOME PARTS TO GET MONEY TO GET PARTS FROM SANDING SHOP AND SHIPP THEM!! SO PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS AND DONT BURN ME EVERYTIME IF I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THAT NIGHTMARE!!!:mad:

I just love this promise in the ad: "Shipping after recieving payment."

Didn't you already receive payment for the group buy that started OVER ONE YEAR AGO?!?!?!? You have ripped off enough people already with your false promises and outright lies and now you think you are not going to get called out when you try to sell questionable quality goods on ebay.

Stop buying things for your own car and refund the monies that, at this point, would be appropriately described as having been stolen by you from this community.

I was ripped here 3 times i spend all my money im thinking everything to collect money to get parts to shipp them!!!!!!! I dont have nsx i dont have non a cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lots of problems with people that stolen money from me here!!!!!!!!!
I dont have fu... Nsx so dont buy nothing!!!!!!!!! My nsx crashed 2 years ago its in a junk yard!!!!!!!!!!!

If i will not get a chance honestly by getting $ and shipping the same minute other parts i dont know then how i will earn money!!!!!!!

Try to understand and dont judge!!!!!!! Try to help not to shout just believe last time!!!!!!!!!!!

Its up to you prime mebers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was ripped here 3 times i spend all my money im thinking everything to collect money to get parts to shipp them!!!!!!! I dont have nsx i dont have non a cent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lots of problems with people that stolen money from me here!!!!!!!!!
I dont have fu... Nsx so dont buy nothing!!!!!!!!! My nsx crashed 2 years ago its in a junk yard!!!!!!!!!!!

If i will not get a chance honestly by getting $ and shipping the same minute other parts i dont know then how i will earn money!!!!!!!

Try to understand and dont judge!!!!!!! Try to help not to shout just believe last time!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, you have the brass ones to come out from under your rock and spew more lies. Now you claim the Prime community ripped YOU off?!?!?!?! You are a liar and and a thief who still owes many people money in this community. And somehow is it up to us to help you?!?!?!?

Once again, you win this award:

268234411_NT6NC-X2.jpg

My nsx crashed 2 years ago its in a junk yard!!!!!!!!!!!

You were still attempting to buy parts for your car this year:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=925188&postcount=829

And in November 2007, you wanted PS help to see how Advan wheels would look on your NSX:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97376

And why would you need coilovers and big brakes on an NSX that was in the junkyard in November 2007:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97009

And how was your wrecked NSX resurrected for your local tuning show just last summer??

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90950

And was your June 2007 "Village Meet" held in the junkyard where you claim your orange NSX has been located for 2 years??

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89359

And was there a reason you wanted to change the front clip to your junkyard NSX in June 2007?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90350

I can not believe this guy! You were scammed, the irony:rolleyes:. I am surprised your not suspended or banned! I am glad I did not jump on the Titanic (Tomasketanic), your probably one of those guys that got on one of the life boats and let everyone else drown. I believe as a vendor (so called) you should do right, your issues here will just follow you online no matter where you go, whether Prime member or not! One question, with all the members who bought the console and misc other pcs.

Where in the hell did all that money go, you had to have made a profit, I believe you were way in over your head and did not even know it.

3.....2.......1 I hear another excuse.....

-g-

ARE YOU REALLY IDIOTS READY BY STEPS---- MONEY FROM PARTS STOLEN ME HERE I PAYED FROM MY POCKET 3 TIMES FOR PARTWS!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HONESTLY TO EARN MONEY TO GET SOME $ TO SHIPP PARTS FROM SANDING SHOP!!!!!!!
YOU CALL TITANIC HALF OF YOU DID NOT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT TO DO IF YOU ORDER PARTS FROM SELLER HERE AND HE CHEATS ON YOU AND ROBS YOU 2 TIMES WITH LOTS OF PROMISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM STARTING TO FINISH WHOLE WORK BY FINISHING SOME PART FOR SELLIN WILLING TO SELL AND SHIPP THE SAME MOMENT BUT YOU BUCH OF KINDS DONT ALLOW TO DO THIS BANN ME DO SOMETHING YOU WANT - BUT I REALLY KKEP TRYING RESOVE ALL THESE THINGS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aLSO YES I GOT SOME PARTS LIKE FRONT CLIP BUT IT WHEN TO JUSK YARD BECAUSE IT CAME HERE FROM BROKEN CAR- IT WAS HITTEN IN FRONT SO IT WONT BE REVELDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I ASKED ABOUT OTHER PART- THINK ASKING IS NOT BUYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS YOUR CHOISE TO BELIEVE LET THE LAST CHANCE OR JUST TO SAY ADIOS HERE!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW I TRYED TO DO EVERYTHING BUT IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW ME TO WORK SOMETHING WRIGHT BY SELLING SOME PARTS COLLECTING MONEY AND BRING LAST PARTS THAN THANK YOU FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

ITS MY LAST POST YOU COULD GIVE ME LAST CHANCE WITHOUT THESE BLA BLA BLA OR ITS OVER ENDING HERE ITS UP TO YOU. IF ITS PIECE THEN PIECE WITH HONEST TRYING IF NOT SORRY BYT I HAVE HIDGE PROBLEMS AND ITS THE END OF THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

phots was done 3 years almoust ago so count~!!!!!!!!!!! end 2005

think what you want i tryed to fix everything done want to help then its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phots was done 3 years almoust ago so count~!!!!!!!!!!! end 2005

think what you want i tryed to fix everything done want to help then its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are truly pathetic.

You just keep on lying, don't you.

On June 11, 2007, you started a thread where you took photos of your orange mess "yesterday", meaning June 10, 2007.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=827193&postcount=1

06-11-2007, 02:47
i took some photos yesterday :biggrin:

My car is orange Acura Nsx :biggrin: now working of this big project(before big changes)

So, on what date you did wreck your NSX???

Also, why would you put your LED tail lights on a wrecked NSX in 2007?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=878870&postcount=116

photo was done on 2005 09 14 so count

ALSO MY NSX WAS BROKEN WHEN FRONT AXEL WAS WELDED PUT AND BROKEN AND I CRASHED THAT DAMM NSX I HATE THAT CAR WORST CAR THAT I HAVE EVER SAW WITH HUDGE PRICES FOR PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo was done on 2005 09 14 so count

ALSO MY NSX WAS BROKEN WHEN FRONT AXEL WAS WELDED PUT AND BROKEN AND I CRASHED THAT DAMM NSX I HATE THAT CAR WORST CAR THAT I HAVE EVER SAW WITH HUDGE PRICES FOR PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I will give you a little more rope for a proper hanging.

Which photo was taken on 9/14/05?

Was it this one?

attachment.php

Well since you logged off rather than compound your lies with more lies, I thought I would help refresh your memory with an earlier lie.

This photo was one that you indicated you took the day before June 11, 2007 in your village meet.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89359

attachment.php

That would mean that you took the photo on June 10, 2007, correct?

Not so fast though..........

Although admittedly I can't figure out why you would lie about your Village Meet and the date you took the above photo, you didn't take it June 10, 2007 nor did you take it in September 2005.

Here is the exif info encoded into digital photos. The short answer is that you used a Sharp V903SH and took the photo 2006:06:16 19:56:00.

Color Space sRGB
Components Configuration YCbCr
Compression JPEG (old-style)
Create Date 2006:06:16 19:56:00
2 years, 1 month, 16 days, 11 hours, 2 minutes, 45 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2006:06:16 19:56:00
2 years, 1 month, 16 days, 11 hours, 2 minutes, 45 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 355 × 474
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Image Description untitled
Interoperability Index R98 - DCF basic file (sRGB)
Interoperability Version 0100
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH
Modify Date 2007:06:12 07:42:27
1 year, 1 month, 20 days, 23 hours, 16 minutes, 18 seconds ago
Orientation Horizontal (normal)
Resolution 72 pixels/inch
Software ACD Systems Digital Imaging
Sub Sec Time 875
Thumbnail Length 8,021
Y Cb Cr Positioning Centered

You may be a lousy business person but you really suck at lying.

NOW IT'S MY FAULT.:eek::confused::frown::rolleyes: Here is the PM I received from him:

im not going to cheat just trying to get money to get other members parts ruin everything and you ruing everything totaly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
console and inserts ready not want not buy but not destroy my keep trying collect $ work

I am going to report him to the Lithuanian Tourism Board!:wink:

Reply photo was done that day that i wrote because my cell phone was with not correct date. if not believe its up to you. then PArts done but if it was only shipping i already had help from other memebers BUT I NNED TO PAY FOR SANDING SHOP FOR THESE PARTS SO I NNED TO SELL SOME PARTS THAT I HAVE IN MY HANDS TO GET MONEY AND START FINISHING THESE THINGS.

People here making parts illegal because out of hudge fees so i pleased him to do parts to times and payed because he did not have money to do them i trusted him because forst 10 consoles he done ok. So i did not worrried but everything turned into this nightmare.

Reply photo was done that day that i wrote because my cell phone was with not correct date.

You simply cannot stop being a pathological liar and bullsh***er, can you? Cell phones do not have the incorrect time and date since there is nothing to set on them and they automatically lock in on the date and time when you turn them on.

So were you lying then or are you lying now - or can't you tell the difference any longer?

If your phone had the wrong date and you posted photos the day before your village meet (June 10, 2007), then your car was not in the junkyard. If the photos were taken in 2005, then why did you lie and say the village meet was on June 10, 2007?

Perhaps your English lapsed into the poor side again and you meant to say you were the Village Idiot.

Reply photo was done that day that i wrote because my cell phone was with not correct date.

And just to show how your cell phone automatically picks the correct date, here is another one of your photos for some other attempt to rip off this community.

Note the date of the post is May 2, 2007:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=807923&postcount=1

And here is the photo:

attachment.php

And here is the exif info showing you took the photo the same day with the same camera phone:

Color Space sRGB
Create Date 2007:05:02 00:23:00
1 year, 3 months, 1 day, 13 hours, 41 minutes, 18 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2007:05:02 00:23:00
1 year, 3 months, 1 day, 13 hours, 41 minutes, 18 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 640 × 480
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH

Modify Date 2007:05:02 20:45:03
1 year, 3 months, 17 hours, 19 minutes, 15 seconds ago
Sub Sec Time 296
Thumbnail Length 7,561

Once a liar and a thief, always a liar and a thief........

And your Sharp Vodaphone recorded the correct date on July 3, 2007 as well.

Here is another attempt to sell some of your basement products made by illegal workers:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=838483&postcount=1

Here is a photo taken with the same phone:

attachment.php

Here is the exif info indicating it was taken that day just like you said:

Color Space sRGB
Create Date 2007:07:03 15:35:02
1 year, 30 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes, 5 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2007:07:03 15:35:02
1 year, 30 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes, 5 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 576 × 432
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH

Modify Date 2007:07:03 22:20:19
1 year, 30 days, 15 hours, 54 minutes, 48 seconds ago
Sub Sec Time 835
Thumbnail Length 9,690

So, pray tell, how did your camera phone have the wrong date on June 11, 2007 but the correct date in the months immediately preceding and following that June photo?

How about one more to treat you like the proverbial dead horse (or should I say horse's ass).......

On June 6, 2007, your Sharp Vodaphone was, once again, perfectly synched with the time and date.

Here is your thread on that date:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=824830&postcount=1

Here is a photo you said you took that date:

attachment.php

Here is the exif info:

Color Space sRGB
Create Date 2007:06:06 10:19:00
1 year, 1 month, 27 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, 44 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2007:06:06 10:19:00
1 year, 1 month, 27 days, 4 hours, 2 minutes, 44 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 432 × 576
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH

Modify Date 2007:06:06 11:14:20
1 year, 1 month, 27 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes, 24 seconds ago
Sub Sec Time 156
Thumbnail Length 6,269

And he still had his NSX in January 2007 when he attempted to market this asinine subwoofer enclosure:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81792

Check out this photo:

attachment.php

And lookee here, the cameraphone was synched again......

Color Space sRGB
Create Date 2007:01:18 14:36:00
1 year, 6 months, 16 days, 35 minutes, 10 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2007:01:18 14:36:00
1 year, 6 months, 16 days, 35 minutes, 10 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 480 × 640
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH

Modify Date 2007:01:18 19:31:22
1 year, 6 months, 15 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes, 48 seconds ago
Sub Sec Time 158
Thumbnail Length 6,134

After looking at his garbage, his NSX should be in a junkyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back