• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37 Pictures!

hello kprsx :smile:

I do not know the size because there is no sticker size in the wheel. I am sorry.

Last edited:
if i get the 18x8 +30 and 18x9 +30 rear on this set of wolf s1p wheels ( http://www.wolfwheels.co.nz/wheels/h...f-s1p-bml.html )

would the front and rear both rub ??? i m just bit worry about da front , guess rear is fine

plz help ! also what size tire recommand ?
That's actually my car. Specs:

Wheel: Volk TE37 (Formula Silver- only set in country in this fitment)
Wheel Sizes: 18×7.5 (offset: +30) and 19.9.5 (offset: +34)
Tires: Toyo TR1 205/35/18, and 255/30/19
Spacers: Front: 5mm spacer, Rear: 10mm spacer
Adjusted offsets: With spacers, It’s +25 in the front and +24 in the rear.

with a 15mm spacer in rear, now it's 19x9.5 +19

4892711134_5e96accfb7_z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

will the front and rear rub ??? i m think to put 18x8 +30 and 18x9 +30 rear , will that be ok ?

Same as posted by RedYangNSX previously... just now in my dirty hands. size 18x7.5 +30 and 19x9.5 +43 I want spacers. :redface:

if i get the 18x8 +30 and 18x9 +30 rear on this set of wolf s1p wheels ( http://www.wolfwheels.co.nz/wheels/h...f-s1p-bml.html )

would the front and rear both rub ??? i m just bit worry about da front , guess rear is fine

plz help ! also what size tire recommand ?

- - - Updated - - -

will the front and rear rub ??? i m think to put 18x8 +30 and 18x9 +30 rear , will that be ok ?

Mine are 18x7.5 +30 front so u shouldn't have any rub issues up front or in back. Your rear set up is already 1/2 inch thinner but the (-13) offset difference still puts you thinner than my 19x9.5 +43. should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Can I please see TE-37 black with polished lip on Silverstone? Side profile is much appreciated. Thanks.

Can I please see TE-37 black with polished lip on Silverstone? Side profile is much appreciated. Thanks.

I'd like to see that too since they are 1-piece wheels :D actually I think I've seen gunmetal w/red lip and one of the first posts on this thread have the black/polished lip. Maybe those are two piece?

Last edited:
Here's mine, car is very dirty and using iPhone so image quality not exactly great.

Volk_2.jpg

My first NSX. Damn I miss that car. Sitting on LE37Ts (18/19). Remaining specs are a distance memory.

IMG_1696.JPG

IMG_17162.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1668.JPG

Last edited:
My first NSX. Damn I miss that car. Sitting on LE37Ts (18/19). Remaining specs are a distance memory.

Damn I miss this car too. Perfection. I know, I drove it that one time in Austin. :redface:

I could literally hear the SNL "jizz in my pants" song, as I jizzed in my pants to this car.

LOL thanks!

After look at Danio's car it really makes me want to ditch the wings west kit in favor of the 02 Oem.... i wanted to do it this year but I decided on remodeling, looks good Danio

Last edited:
LOL thanks!

After look at Danio's car it really makes me want to ditch the wings west kit in favor of the 02 Oem.... i wanted to do it this year but I decided on remodeling, looks good Danio

Thanks man! Im missing the door cards and I everytime I see my car, it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

I may be going to 17" fronts for next year, so if anyone is interested in my front pair, let me know!

18x10 +40

Back