• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TE37 Pictures!

Oh I agree they do but I don't think an NSX fitmet specific set was made. I have also never seen pictures of them either. The set show on this page in 16/17 is only the third NSX I have evern seen running them in that size even. Any reason you want to go 15/16 TE37 instead of 16/17? I think 15/16 TE37 will look smaller than the factory 15/16 since they have a bit of a lip on the wheel before the spoke.

Well I just love the looks of 15 and 16. Actually the cars with 16/17 looks cool too but I like the extra tyres size height especially for Europeans roads a tiny bit better. Also I like to keep the philosophy of the original size it came with.

16/17 I have seen a lot yes.

15/16 do exists in 5x114 so it should be technically possible.

Hey you are absolutely correct. You will have to find front pair 15" ek9 spec and rear pair 16" ITR, ek9 or sw20 spec. I believe you are the guy that DM'd me on instagram. If so, you know which specs I recommended. Feel free to reach out if you need help sourcing the sizes as they are now discontinued and would need to be purchased second hand goods.

Well I just love the looks of 15 and 16. Actually the cars with 16/17 looks cool too but I like the extra tyres size height especially for Europeans roads a tiny bit better. Also I like to keep the philosophy of the original size it came with.

Fair enough. Good luck in your search.

Have you searched yet? Also, please get a concave setup when you do decide to get TE's.

Sorry, noob here looking at TE's. Can you only tell concavity by visually looking or is there some designation on the rims description?

Also, how do you find the TE37 rear wheels with the deep lip like yours, is that a different version of the TE37 (deep lip version)? I seem to only see the ones with no lip for sale.

btw, the way your car sits is a thing of beauty.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry, noob here looking at TE's. Can you only tell concavity by visually looking or is there some designation on the rims description?

Also, how do you find the TE37 rear wheels with the deep lip like yours, is that a different version of the TE37 (deep lip version)? I seem to only see the ones with no lip for sale.

btw, the way your car sits is a thing of beauty.

Thanks

Don't know how active Ginash is on here these days so I'll help out in the meantime.

If you are looking at a rays catalog, the concavity is depicted by "face" levels. Something like a scale from face 1 to face 4, face 1 being flat and face 4 being max concave. Other than that, its all visual. The lower offsets usually yield more concavity.

The deep lip te37 are available only in 19" and bigger. Ginash ran 18/19 te37 set up.

Don't know how active Ginash is on here these days so I'll help out in the meantime.

If you are looking at a rays catalog, the concavity is depicted by "face" levels. Something like a scale from face 1 to face 4, face 1 being flat and face 4 being max concave. Other than that, its all visual. The lower offsets usually yield more concavity.

The deep lip te37 are available only in 19" and bigger. Ginash ran 18/19 te37 set up.

Thanks MexiRicer! I appreciate the info.

Will 19x9.5 +30 work for the rear?

Anyone know if 17x8.5 +45, 18x10 +35 te37 saga will clear the stoptech bbk front and rear? I know the specs of the OGs that will clear.

[MENTION=25247]MexiRicer[/MENTION] Im a long time lurker, and only recently managed to get a car! Ive been super curious about your setup lots of questions :)

Im either getting old and blind or my ability to think logically is going away lol!...is there a DM feature on here ?!

Thanks for the welcome!

On the forum its called Private Message (PM) but i think since you've got a new acct, your features are limited.

Ah I see, well i will ask here;

On your car, to fit the 16/17 setups outside of a set of coilovers is anything else needed? I love the smaller wheel bigger tyre look! Also if there wasnt much else needed...do you have any of your old sets for sale :D

Does anybody have a set of TE’s for sale? [emoji28]
I’m really interested in a 16/17 or 17/18 setup.
Please reach out if you do or have a lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody have a set of TE’s for sale? [emoji28]
I’m really interested in a 16/17 or 17/18 setup.
Please reach out if you do or have a lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent.

Edit: Just realized your account may be too new for PM features. Send me an e-mail Robertna2 at yahoo dot com

Last edited:
Does anyone have a berlina black on silver/grey TE37 ? (Ideally in 16/17)

Wow ! Thanks, This look like perfect 🙂 what specs are they?
I agree. Been drooling over his setup for years. Which is why I have mine, and I believe they are the same spec.

OG Volk TE37
17x8.5 +40 (Front) & 18x10.5 +45 (Rear)
Tires are 215/40r17 and 265/35r18 Advan AD08r. They stretch slightly on both f and r.

SOS had a special run of them a few years back, but they are tough to find.

Attachments

• tempImageYwuslc.png
    tempImageYwuslc.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Back