• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Teaser pic of my new ride....

Been busy shopping on Prime for mods and got some cool stuff enroute for this car, previous owner had great taste in mods so makes my life a bit easier....hehehe

late
rick

rsz_IMG_0875.jpg

sheshhh......never in the history of Prime has there been more pre-hype of a car than this one..........just bring it out already and let us see this great beauty.

We will be looking for you on Friday.

I was looking at a nsx yesterday that also had the gt one 5.1 stainless exhaust. the owner of this car had taken the mesh out of 2002+ lower rear valance so you can get better visability into the crazy pipes of the 5.1. it looked really good.

i want to see the car in person rick! when are you going to bring it out? are you going to the meet on friday?

Been busy shopping on Prime for mods and got some cool stuff enroute for this car, previous owner had great taste in mods so makes my life a bit easier....hehehe

late
rick

rsz_IMG_0875.jpg

Rick,you are not making a lot a of points with the local guys. show us that hot car lol..............bill

I was looking at a nsx yesterday that also had the gt one 5.1 stainless exhaust. the owner of this car had taken the mesh out of 2002+ lower rear valance so you can get better visability into the crazy pipes of the 5.1. it looked really good.

That's a really neat idea, I wonder how that will look - yes those pipes are quite a sight and would be nice to expose it. Do you have a pic?

norcal nsx'ers: I'm not trying to hide out, just awaiting transport of the car so it's quite angonizing trust me. I won't have the car by this Friday for sure (I wish...haha)

With my luck all the mods are going to be in a pile in my living room before the car gets here :)

**sorry for the hype, I'm actually more excited about this car than the GT3 so excuse my excitement...hehe

rick

Wow, even Acura can't create this kind of hype :tongue:

Great teaser pic - Can't wait to see it! All this hype has got me thinking of moving to an 02+ now :wink:

**sorry for the hype, I'm actually more excited about this car than the GT3 so excuse my excitement...hehe

rick

nah.....its all good........we were also excited when we first got our cars.........just busting your balls a little bit.........

BUT.....its going to be hard to beat the very sweet white NSX that showed up at the last meet a couple weeks ago..........sorry cant remember whose it is.........where is that pic I had??

Car is still stock visually for now except at night:

Swapped out the 194 drl's for hyperwhite LED's and added 6000k D2S headlight bulbs so now the car has that nice blue glow :)

Waiting on UPS to bring my other DF and other goodies + more waiting for the custom color parts.

This is my fav. picture so far - I'm still amazed how many hatches, levers and lids this car has. Even more so than most exotic Lambos....

Enjoy
rick

IMG_1235.jpg

I bumped into the original owner of your car a few days ago shiping his aftermarket seat rales to europe of all places.He hopes the car stays put for awhile.:wink:

I'm still amazed how many hatches, levers and lids this car has. Even more so than most exotic Lambos....

Enjoy
rick

IMG_1235.jpg

haha
u forgot to open the 2 doors. remove the top and the gas lid :biggrin: j/k
congrats.

Are you going to the Premiere Meet up in Fremont? I saw you registered at Fchat. Sam and his crew put a clear bra on my two previous cars and did a great job.

Are you going to the Premiere Meet up in Fremont? I saw you registered at Fchat. Sam and his crew put a clear bra on my two previous cars and did a great job.

Yes I'm well aware of Sam's talents....hehe

Luckily the Bay to Breakers event is on Sunday in SF so I can make the Premier open house :)

rk

Back