• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TEC3 setup, 5spd trans, GruppeM air filter & fuel lines/filter

I have had, as some of you know, a BBSC on my car for about two years. I have since sold it. I held on to my ECU (tec3) by GJ in hopes of going turbo by GJ. But, have decided to go Comptech, which is already installed on my car. So, I have removed the TEC along with the Fuel lines that Gerry made for me. See the FI post about the intercooler thread. The red car is mine.

Anyway, for sell:

TEC3 setup by Gerry Johnson, with 550 injectors the Tec is setup for the 550's
$3500.00 shipped.

This is complete. You will only need to have your crank pulley modded to fit the trigger wheel (mine is on the car of course) and the water temp sensor.

Fuel lines, filter and FPR $150.00 shipped

Also have A GruppeM air filter. Yes the big turbo one (Carbon Kevlar) $600.00 shipped

EDIT
Forgot I also have a 5-speed transmission. $1500.00 It was taken off for my six-speed. NOT IN SNAP RING. Thought I had a buyer and he backed out.

Please email me at IAMNSXTC@ HOTMAIL.COM or the link through this post.

Last edited:
another bump with an edit

I have had, as some of you know, a BBSC on my car for about two years. I have since sold it. I held on to my ECU (tec3) by GJ in hopes of going turbo by GJ. But, have decided to go Comptech, which is already installed on my car. So, I have removed the TEC along with the Fuel lines that Gerry made for me. See the FI post about the intercooler thread. The red car is mine.

Anyway, for sell:

$3500.00 shipped.

This is complete. You will only need to have your crank pulley modded to fit the trigger wheel (mine is on the car of course) and the water temp sensor.

Also have A GruppeM air filter. Yes the big turbo one (Carbon Kevlar) $600.00 shipped (SOLD)

EDIT
Forgot I also have a 5-speed transmission. $1500.00 It was taken off for my six-speed. NOT IN SNAP RING. Thought I had a buyer and he backed out.

Last edited:
Bump on the TEC3 only $2000 shipped this is complete you will need to re tune if you go with other injectors. This is setup for RC550SL

another bump with an edit

Anyway, for sell:

$3500.00 shipped.

Also have A GruppeM air filter. Yes the big turbo one (Carbon Kevlar) $600.00 shipped (SOLD)

EDIT

bump for the TEC3 no injectors but the unit. It is set for rc 550sl but all of that is just programming. $1800 shipped
Everything else is gone

Last edited:
Back