• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you Lud & Team

How do I become a site supporter? I couldn't find any options for it poking around today.
It's called "account upgrade" in Xenforo. I'm still setting up the Prime paypal link, so it isn't functioning right now. I'll post an announcement when we're ready to start taking contributions.

@Honcho I got some feedback today that might be worth considering. From a few folks (including myself) we have the old URL string something like http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/usercp.php bookmarked. So many i'm sure click that link and since it hasn't been redirected most think the site is still down. At this point, might it be a good idea to mass PM all members (at least the paid ones) a general update on things or at the very least redirect some of the old common links to the home page?

Thank you for all the hard work. Is there a way we can contribute financially to help with this specific project?

Also, how do I get notifications of a certain thread or class being updated. I used to use Tapatalk and now it does not work when I try to log in from there

Also, thanks in advance

Thank you for all the hard work. Is there a way we can contribute financially to help with this specific project?

Also, how do I get notifications of a certain thread or class being updated. I used to use Tapatalk and now it does not work when I try to log in from there

Also, thanks in advance
Click your username / Preferences for notification alerts and check the boxes you want (I think these are website only alerts at the bell icon). Then under Forums / Watched, select Threads or Forums to get a list. You can enable or disable email for all at the top, or there's a small box to select for each, then go to the bottom of the page and select an option - next to the red Go button.

Back