• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks for all of your help - My new NSX!

After 10 years of wanting one and 4 months of intense research, I pulled the trigger on my 1994 Brooklyn Green NSX with 36K miles. Got if for $35,700- that's good right?

Thanks LUD, smore, Jimbo, and NSXasy and others for all of your help.

If anyone wants to benefit from my research I'd be happy to email it to you. I've been tracking Autotrader, Ebay and a few other forums nationally for about 4 months and have it all in a spreadsheet. It shows which cars have been listed and never sold and which ones went fast.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the next SoCal event.

Dave
...formerly WannaBe4now - ;-)

poor guy ! Now you have a NSX and your life will change. No day will pass without a fast ride, you will practically want to sleep in it.(not recommended).You cannot miss it for a day, your wife (or girl friend) will become
jealous etc..
Anyway congratulations and enjoy life.

Originally posted by SoCal-NSX:
After 10 years of wanting one and 4 months of intense research, I pulled the trigger on my 1994 Brooklyn Green NSX with 36K miles. Got if for $35,700- that's good right?

Thanks LUD, smore, Jimbo, and NSXasy and others for all of your help.

If anyone wants to benefit from my research I'd be happy to email it to you. I've been tracking Autotrader, Ebay and a few other forums nationally for about 4 months and have it all in a spreadsheet. It shows which cars have been listed and never sold and which ones went fast.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the next SoCal event.

Dave
...formerly WannaBe4now - ;-)

Yes, I'd say you did well if it's as nice as it should be with those miles, even in the “depressed” times. Congrats, your diligence has paid off.

Enjoy!

Congrats, Dave! Welcome to the world of NSX ownership (may it be as good to you as it has been to me).
My green/tan '94 has about 34 K miles, and it feels and drives like a new car. My enthusiasm for the car hasn't subsided at all--in fact, from the very first drive I had in it, I've created many mini-memories that have lasted awhile (for example, the time I drove by a school bus, to the enjoyment of all the kids who were flashing thumbs-up and smiles; the first four-hour backroad fall trip to the cottage; the first and only attempt at a burnout, which failed miserably due to the intervention of the skid control
smile.gif
)
You'll find that part of the fun of having a car like the NSX is reading and contributing to this great forum--it's the best interchange of information and stories that I've come across.
Looking forward to hearing some of your stories...best of luck!

------------------
Steve
'94 Brooklands Green Coupe (stock)
'01 Lexus GS430

Congratulations!

Part of the fun of ownership is getting together with other owners, such as at the monthly dinner meetings of the NSX Club of America held in the Southland. Consider joining the club and participating in club activities. (I would refer you to the club website but it's currently down while it's being migrated to a new server.)

Dave I also have wanted a NSX for years and finally found one after eight months of searching and what a great feeling it is to own one. Congrats on your purchase sounds like a nice car good luck with it.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

hey.. can you help me out? tell me what websites to go to and stuff? i'm really interested in getting an NSX. I just started to check nsxprime, nsxsc, ebay and autotrader. where else could i check and how are you getting your NSX over here?

Tony

Sounds like you got a great deal! I would love a copy of your price research if you can email it.

Thanks,

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Congratulations!

Part of the fun of ownership is getting together with other owners, such as at the monthly dinner meetings of the NSX Club of America held in the Southland. Consider joining the club and participating in club activities. (I would refer you to the club website but it's currently down while it's being migrated to a new server.)

The NSX Club website is back up, at http://www.nsxca.org

Back