• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks

Adding to the thanks!

Looks good, works fast, hopefully the Wiki will return soon too.

Thanks guys- took over 6 months! I'm still tweaking stuff, but we wanted to light up the forum right now since the core function is working.

Thank you for this robust upgrade! WOW

My prime bookmark shortcut has disappeared and been replaced with a dull grey globe causing momentary bouts of panic when trying to shortcut to the site ;) ... you think when you get a chance you could create a custom NSX favicon.ico file to drop in the root folder? For your convenience I made another one (made the last one) but with NSX italicized 👉
nsx-example.png
to reflect the upgrade [FAVICON]. Thanks!

Thank you for this robust upgrade! WOW

My prime bookmark shortcut has disappeared and been replaced with a dull grey globe causing momentary bouts of panic when trying to shortcut to the site ;) ... you think when you get a chance you could create a custom NSX favicon.ico file to drop in the root folder? For your convenience I made another one (made the last one) but with NSX italicized 👉
nsx-example.png
to reflect the upgrade [FAVICON]. Thanks!
Perfect! I was looking for that. Can you re-host as a jpeg or png? Xenforo requires that format. I'll post it up.

For some reason, the signature wide "S" doesn't look right 🤔 ... were you able to use the jpg version (reattached)?

Attachments

• nsx_favicon.jpg
    nsx_favicon.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Maybe the size? It needs to be 32 x 32 pixels exactly.

EDIT: Got it working I think.

Last edited:
The new forum is AWESOME. Thanks for everyones hard work on this. Excited to see it thrive another 20 years.

I see we have a "NEW" PRIME look going. I haven't been on here in about 2 weeks (shame on me). My bookmark kept taking me to NOT FOUND 404. My heart sank, and then I just typed in NSXPRIME.COM and got here and reworked the bookmark and now all is good.
I like the new look. THANKS to all the computer wizards who worked on it and rocked it out!

Back