• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

That NSX! - By the Airport - Almost arrested but worth photos! :D

So I got in trouble taking these!! Seems like you are not supposed to take photos around certain airports or areas around it!

Still I managed to do some!

To see All photos in their full uncompressed glory: http://moyanophotography.com/automotive/nsxdriver
**Please share that link and click ads, it helps "the cause"!

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

I hope you like them, it was a PITA to convince those security guards that I posses not a single tread to our national security!

PS: For those who don't know my car:

Wheels are Advan Model 5, 17-18", 1,25" drop (TEIN RA) with rear 25mm Spacers (H&R Hubcentric) fronts have no spacers .

Diffuser is made DIFFLOW

Oscar

Last edited:
Funny. But do you still have the beard? Do you still somewhat resemble a possible Freedom Fighter? LOL. Glad you didn't get hauled down to the pokey.

lol Castro junior......

As always Oscar they look amazing. Yeah I can see why security was harassing you.

Damn Oscar those are some hot shots! Those Advan model 5's are like my old SSR GT1's all grown up. Great pics love the one by the link belt.

Beautiful Car!! :)
Great pics!

love it. love the back to oem wing look. for sure no 02+ sideskirts coming?

Not yet, but I might have something soon! But again, I don;t know, maybe because the car is red, but I really do not care @ all about skirts (even the simple 02+) .. I kinda like the skinny side profile ///

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome pictures! Just curious, where did you get that suzuka circuit sticker??

England, this guy here : http://www.ebay.com/itm/170668589595?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 :)

- - - Updated - - -

Otro trabajo bien hecho mi amigo:cool:

Gracias Muchacho! :D

I am anxiously waiting for the "CC" crew to arrive and destroy the photos, LMAO! Come on! Where are you guys? this thread is nothing w/o you! :D :D :D

love it. love the back to oem wing look. for sure no 02+ sideskirts coming?
I think the same thing every time I look at this car, I find myself pointing out the body modifications, and realize how clean it looks with the stock na1 skirts:smile:

car is looking great! Now on to my cc.....jk!

I would never consider shooting near an airport in light of recent events..... But glad they let you go.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back