• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The 2018 World Famous 4th of July Parade

UPDATE 4/17/18; I need one more NSX owner to sign up by the end of April (we officially have 4 NSX participants, although only 3 are currently shown). Normally the has no limits to the number of entries. However, this year the City anticipates a larger than normal number of entries wanting to participate, and as a result they are requesting that car club entries register a minimum of 5 cars. Even if you are not 100% sure you that will be able to participate, mark yourself as going and send me by the end of April electronic copies of your driver's license, proof of insurance and the signed copy of application/waiver form. As a minimum I need your signed application/waiver form, and then you can send me the other documents before the end of May. Contact me via FB, messenger or email [email protected], if you have any questions! Click on the link below for more information!

https://www.facebook.com/mario.cano.10690203/posts/417720902027230

Last edited:
Back