• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The 3-in-1 NSX Cup Holder/Phone Holder/Storage Tray

Awesome product! I definitely want to purchase the V2 model! But, what about red bull cans, the 8.4oz size? Is there a ring for that? It would be cool to have a ring for the smaller type energy drinks, and a ring for the bottles, soda cans and cups.

Let me know please.

Thanks.

Awesome product! I definitely want to purchase the V2 model! But, what about red bull cans, the 8.4oz size? Is there a ring for that? It would be cool to have a ring for the smaller type energy drinks, and a ring for the bottles, soda cans and cups.

Let me know please.

Thanks.

I do have the raised can attachment, and I can modify it to make sure it is tighter to the can. Currently it is sized to a regular 12oz can, not the skinnier 8.4oz.
So If you wanted to get additional rings on top of that, it would be $5 each. I have the adjustable ring that fits bottles from the skinny regular water bottle to the large sized fast food cup.

Email me at [email protected] to hash out the details!

The new GPS insert/attachment is available!

The GPS hold/grip is similar to my other products (GPS Holders). However, the mounting system is different. This GPS style mount simply slides into the 3-in-1 to give you guys a different way to hold your phone without sacrificing some console aesthetics.

It will be on sale for $20 if ordered with a 3-in-1, or $25 if ordered separately (includes shipping).

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5147.jpg
    IMG_5147.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_5152.jpg
    IMG_5152.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_5163.jpg
    IMG_5163.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_5167.jpg
    IMG_5167.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 677
  • 2015-11-02 17.47.28.jpg
    2015-11-02 17.47.28.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:
I got mine (V2.0) a little over a week ago. I must say a huge improvement over the first one. I love this cup holder. If your going to buy this is the one to buy (V2). V2 doesn't pop out of place when pulling a cup out of the cup holder.

The GPS holder looks interesting, though how would you attach a charger to your phone?

I got mine (V2.0) a little over a week ago. I must say a huge improvement over the first one. I love this cup holder. If your going to buy this is the one to buy (V2). V2 doesn't pop out of place when pulling a cup out of the cup holder.

The GPS holder looks interesting, though how would you attach a charger to your phone?

Glad it's working out for you!

Sorry I forgot to upload a picture of that attachment. There's a through hole as part of the design that allows for both a charging cable and an aux cable to be plugged into your devices. See the pic below

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7458.jpg
    IMG_7458.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 793
Glad it's working out for you!

Sorry I forgot to upload a picture of that attachment. There's a through hole as part of the design that allows for both a charging cable and an aux cable to be plugged into your devices. See the pic below

attachment.php
Guess I will be ordering that too

Check out my site https://rooski.co/ for easy ordering and my other products!

Prime members can use code nsxprime at checkout for an additional 10% off!

I still have 5 units of the v1.0 available at $35 - contact me directly if interested.

Would anyone be interested in different colors of the unit/attachments?

Last edited:
Check out my site https://rooski.co/ for easy ordering and my other products!

Prime members can use code nsxprime at checkout for an additional 10% off!

I still have 5 units of the v1.0 available at $35 - contact me directly if interested.

Would anyone be interested in different colors of the unit/attachments?

With the the options, I'm a little confuse so I'll ask here.

Can I get one that has the GPS holder, dual cup holder and phone holder?

if yes, how much shipped?

thanks

Hi Jeff,

I'm looking to order a holder (adjustable ring, coaster extension, GPS holder) from your website. Why would someone need the thin vs thick GPS holder? What's the difference between them? I want it to hold my iPhone 6.

Are you still honoring the nsxprime discount code?

Thanks

The different need for 'thin' vs 'thick' really depends on what phone/case you use. Thin should fit most phones and slimmer cases. Once you start to get into the Otterbox/thicker cases is where the 'thick' version would be necessary.

I am certainly still offering the nsxprime discount code! I don't have any intention of taking that offer away from such an awesome community.

Jeff

I would like to know if this is made to pop in only in use or can you push in and pull out as necessary?

Also I wanted to know if this area could be made thinner. I am thinking about using it in another car and I do not think we have the tolerances like in the NSX.

Thank you for a great product

IMG_4869.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

If you see the new pictures either on the site or the thread here, you will see that the new design that has been out for a while is push in/pull out as necessary.

How thin are you thinking you'd like it made?

I would like to know if this is made to pop in only in use or can you push in and pull out as necessary?

Also I wanted to know if this area could be made thinner. I am thinking about using it in another car and I do not think we have the tolerances like in the NSX.

Thank you for a great product

For the tape deck mount, do you have pictures of it in the NSX with the different mount positions (up vs down)?

Last edited:
With 3D printers becoming more common, it may be worth offering an option to purchase just the .STL file from you for this. It could be the first step in a library of parts that people can print for their NSX. Some parts are going to become harder to find over time...

Back