• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The 3-in-1 NSX Cup Holder/Phone Holder/Storage Tray

The 3-in-1 NSX Cup Holder/Phone Holder/Storage Tray

For those that followed the original thread, this is the most updated version of the 3-in-1. I wanted to start a new thread to keep things a bit more concise and not clogged up with old images.

The old thread with the full description of the unit can be found here: Original Thread

Additional images and more detailed descriptions can also be found at my site: ROOSKI.CO

The 3-in-1 simply slides between the console cover and the leather console support, with a lip to help keep it in place. It also features an extension (behind the bottle support) that prevents wobble and keeps it in place. This extension is mainly composed of the 3D printed materials, with a rubber tip on the end.

The price of the unit is still $45, which includes shipping to the continental US and any of the ring attachments (standard [single/double], adjustable [single/double]). It is $1.50 extra for the upgrade to the Raised Can Attachment. The GPS insert for the 3-in-1 is also available for $20.

Orders can be placed either via PM, email to [email protected], or via the website. When ordering from the website, NSX Prime members can have an additional 10% off by using the following coupon code: nsxprime

UPDATE: As per request, I looked into and designed an attachment to function as a coaster. This will catch the condensation from your beverages and will make sure your carpets stay in top shape without any water circles. Check it out!
https://rooski.co/shop/acura-nsx/acu...ter-extension/

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5163-1024x683.jpg
    IMG_5163-1024x683.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_6567-1024x683.jpg
    IMG_6567-1024x683.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0598-e1448587903404-739x1024.jpg
    IMG_0598-e1448587903404-739x1024.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 599
  • IMG_0608-e1448588215423-683x1024.jpg
    IMG_0608-e1448588215423-683x1024.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
I just ordered the 3-in-1 with adjustable double cup holder, the phone holder attachment, and the raised cup holder, via the website. I really need a phone holder in my NSX and this looks like it fits the bill as well as having a cupholder where I can reach while driving. Hope to see it soon!

You may want to change whatever program you are using to calculate sales tax, it didn't calculate it correctly for my area. I didn't mind paying less tax, mind you, but you may want to fix for accuracy.

Received them a few days ago. They DEFINITELY look 3-D printed. The next advance in 3D printing is probably going to be smoothing out the edges.   That's no knock on this product, however.

The most important thing is, the parts all go together well. The 3-in-1 holder fits snugly on the right side of the center console and doesn't budge. The GPS holder is wide enough to hold my big iPhone 6+, so now I can look quickly at Waze while I'm in traffic. Last, it's great to have cupholders in easy reach. I'd say this produuct is a success. Buy with confidence!

PS: I didn't know you were relatively local to me, only 45 miles or so away. I was shocked to a) get next day shipping and b) see the return address on the box. You've got to come to a Cleveland Cars and Coffee sometime! Cheers. Posted the same on the FB NSX Owner's Group.

Glad to hear your satisfaction with the product! I'm currently in Indiana at Purdue for the next little while, but I'll make sure my brother goes by the Cars and Coffee!

Received them a few days ago. They DEFINITELY look 3-D printed. The next advance in 3D printing is probably going to be smoothing out the edges.   That's no knock on this product, however.

The most important thing is, the parts all go together well. The 3-in-1 holder fits snugly on the right side of the center console and doesn't budge. The GPS holder is wide enough to hold my big iPhone 6+, so now I can look quickly at Waze while I'm in traffic. Last, it's great to have cupholders in easy reach. I'd say this produuct is a success. Buy with confidence!

PS: I didn't know you were relatively local to me, only 45 miles or so away. I was shocked to a) get next day shipping and b) see the return address on the box. You've got to come to a Cleveland Cars and Coffee sometime! Cheers. Posted the same on the FB NSX Owner's Group.

- - - Updated - - -

As per request, I looked into and designed an attachment to function as a coaster. This will catch the condensation from your beverages and will make sure your carpets stay in top shape without any water circles. Check it out!
https://rooski.co/shop/acura-nsx/acura-nsx-3-in-1-coaster-extension/

Back