• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Brian Long book is back in print

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1787111245/

The second edition of this book has been released, and is available on Amazon for ~$47. Full of photos, background on the lead up to designing / manufacturing the car, changes once the car was built etc. Good portions of the book are made up of brochures that were available when the car was new. I got on the list a while back for it and it just came in yesterday.

Always great to have the first edition though ;) Infinitely more valuable lol :)

Why would the first edition be more valuable? It is not a great book nor a must-have. The only reason the first edition was being hyped is the increasing desirability of the NSX and its so-called "out of print". The second edition which reportedly contains slightly more material, would be a better buy.
Steve

Why would the first edition be more valuable?

It's "valuable" like the OEM car cover is "valuable". The value lies in the ability of those with more money than gray matter to pay an inflated amount for it.

available where?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1787111245/

The second edition of this book has been released, and is available on Amazon for ~$47. Full of photos, background on the lead up to designing / manufacturing the car, changes once the car was built etc. Good portions of the book are made up of brochures that were available when the car was new. I got on the list a while back for it and it just came in yesterday.

I went on Amazon and its not $60 but close to $600? What happened? I would pay $60 for sure....

The book is far from anything special, I was waiting for the S2000 book he wrote to be send out already. I pre ordered on Amazon like a year ago

I was able to buy one at the end of 2017 after seeing this post for less than $50 from Amazon.
All it has done is sit on my desk unread for 2 years, lol.

Hi JLCoolman
would you consider selling yours ?

I'm looking for it too, waiting for the 3rd edition but not coming yet...

Man! Back in print for less than 2 years? Did they do a run of 13 copies? Guess I'm waiting for the 3rd ed. too.

oh, too bad...
The book version has many really good photos, and I was a little bit disapointed there was just a few texts.

Back