• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Fireball Run....

I did this Rally back in 2007/2008. I went from Orlando to LA in a Z06.

JJ the organizer is a nice guy but it depends what your father is looking to get out of this.

Overall I am done of running these Road Rallies because most organizers make you put stickers all over your car for sponsors which make you stand out like a sore thumb. I refuse to attract that much attention driving across country again.

People with cell phones are so quick to call the police if they see you do anything wrong. I am not saying you are driving like an idiot but if the average person sees 10-15 cars pass them, they will call the police thinking we are racing.

What kind of additional info did you want to know?

I did this Rally back in 2007/2008. I went from Orlando to LA in a Z06.

JJ the organizer is a nice guy but it depends what your father is looking to get out of this.

Overall I am done of running these Road Rallies because most organizers make you put stickers all over your car for sponsors which make you stand out like a sore thumb. I refuse to attract that much attention driving across country again.

People with cell phones are so quick to call the police if they see you do anything wrong. I am not saying you are driving like an idiot but if the average person sees 10-15 cars pass them, they will call the police thinking we are racing.

What kind of additional info did you want to know?

Thanks for the response. I'm basically trying to find out if this is a kangaroo circus because it looks more like a reality show to me. May you can PM me some of the finer details about your experience. For example, how was the driving schedule?

Thanks again.

If all works out I will be doing the East Coast portion of the Gold Rush Rally this year.

If all works out I will be doing the East Coast portion of the Gold Rush Rally this year.

$7000 just to run from Atlanta to Miami???:eek::eek::eek:

My friend signed up and tried to get me to go but for that money, I would want to go west and not just one state south of me.

Back