• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The infamous "Paris Model" is in the news again

Been there, drove that, it's just another car...

Their's been 2 Japanese-spec cars running around SoCal for months now. You can see US-spec GTRs running around LA if you know where to go.

If you live in SoCal, they've been around for a while. Now they're "officially" for sale and running around... wo...ho

back OT: Yes, who cares (about PM)?

Last edited:
Maybe she has grown up a bit...she is 24 know...virtually a senior citizen in the modeling world...though I suspect she is still a little in la-la-land as she claims on her myspace that she makes $250K+...uh huh, right.

Last edited:
...but did she ever learn to smile?

Just read the story. So they hired her to hand over the keys? I would've said, "Just give me my damn keys!"

Last edited:
Maybe she has grown up a bit...she is 24 know...virtually a senior citizen in the modeling world...though I suspect she is still a little in la-la-land as she claims on her myspace that she makes $250K+...uh huh, right.

Why not extend the benefit of the doubt- fat old bald guys can pay very well. It which case, it's just too bad that money can't also buy class. You know what they say- you can take them out of the trailer park....

I remember one photo of her smiling....omfg....... Prolly someone told her, the reason she never smiled again.

Watching the fireworks at the Evergreen Speedway the other day seemed almost nostalgic... even without having the queen around to grace us with her smile... while presenting trophies at the Super Figure 8 and School Bus & Boat Race Podium. :biggrin:

g_bullrun_13tn.jpg

g_bullrun_14tn.jpg

Last edited:
Back