• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The longest Running SoCal NSX Drive is On!!

Can we get the latest list for those who are ready to go...I paid and mailed the paperwork. I just wanted to be sure everything made it...Looking forward to a fun day! Wirewizz (John)

Your stuff was received. Look at the very first post. :smile:

Last edited:
I am praying that it would not rain on Sunday. I am so excited, haven't drove my car for four months, what?

Please PM me if anyone cannot make karting and I will be happy to take your spot.:smile:

Breaking news!!!!​
Just, in...........the Science of Speed raffle prizes have arrived!!!!
1st Prize is a :eek: $100 Gift Certificate :eek:
2nd Prize is a :wink: $50 Gift Certificate :wink:
3rd Prize is a :smile: $25 Gift Certificate :smile:

More prizes to follow........ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm banking on my car being ready by this Friday. $13.00 lunch fee paid via PayPal. I'll bring forms and toys to the meet at South Coast Acura Thur.

Best,

Mario

Here is a partial list of "Raffle Prizes" and the donating sponsor:

B-Line NSX Cold Air Intake - DEKA Improved Motoring :eek:
$100 Gift Certificate - Science of Speed :eek:
$50 Gift Certificate - Science of Speed :biggrin:
$25 Gift Certificate - Science of Speed :smile:

Great to hear, Mario.

Oh geez...now I'm feeling under the weather. Crossing fingers I feel better by Sunday.

BTW, John, don't get any ideas from this:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Vf_iAqyLL8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Vf_iAqyLL8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Great to hear, Mario.

Oh geez...now I'm feeling under the weather. Crossing fingers I feel better by Sunday.

Me too, as a little cold is trying to take hold. Zicam. That's what I've been trying. May see how some margaritas work to kill the bug, tonight. :wink:

Great to hear, Mario.

BTW, John, don't get any ideas from this:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Vf_iAqyLL8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Vf_iAqyLL8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Eric!

ANYTIME, hopefully you have an extra club radio to rent/loan to me. Tried to pm you but it was full. Thanks. Ted

Can one of the organizers please post a general timeline of events for tomorrow? I understand the secrecy and all but planners like me have been waiting patiently and still no schedule... :frown:

Pardon the ignorant (me!). I missed the last two years so I have no idea how this will go. In any case, looking forward to seeing friends again and to making new ones!

It'd definitely help to get a general idea on what time the start will be so some of us south of the start point can plan caravans and meet others on the way up toward Sunland. Thanks.

Please be prepared to meet at the 91040 zip code area on or before 8:00 am.
The departure time will be 8:30am sharp
!!!
A little check list of things to bring/do.

WHAT TO BRING:

1. Water and a snack for our mid morning break time, as the Lunch is happening around 1:00pm.
2. Dramamine for your passengers. We're not going straight folks!
3. Sunglasses, sunscreen and lip balm.
4. Radio (Only the freq 464.55/yellow band will work)
5. Bring your camera or camcorder

TO DO:
1. Fill up with gas before arriving at The Meetin' Place
2. Eat a light breakfast.
3. Double check your lugnuts, tire tread and oil/coolant levels.
4. Check your turn signals function, both front and back.
5. If you are bringing a radio, charge it the night before.
6. Make sure your camera has an EMPTY memory card
7. Charge your camcorder or camera, or make sure to bring your DC adapter
8. If you're Conrad, make sure to double check #7

You will be receiving a PM at 8PM tonight!!!

Is anyone driving from San Diego? Maybe a meeting place can be set up to caravan up...

Brzil
I'd pm'ed Randy to see if we all can go together. I think there are at least 4 people from SD going.

I think we should meet up at Scripps Parkway Vons shopping mall off I-15.
Looks like need to meet at 6am to be on time in Sunland.

stay tuned. we'll work it out in the next few hours.

Tim

Back