• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX is the automotive equivalent of what woman?!?

Brocz said:
Angelina, done, nuff said.

And BTW, JL Curtis was born with both sex organs and opted to have the frankenfurter snipped. That is what I have read anyway.

She is rumored to have testicular feminization syndrome. If so, she was conceived and born XY (male) but due to an abnormality, her developing body (in utero) did not respond to testosterone, which normally causes the sexual organs to develop male, thus, she developed and has lived as a female.

A person with this syndrome appears externally female and has a vagina but has never had ovaries or a uterus. She likely did have testicles at birth (in her abdomen) but I assume they were removed when she was quite young.

Jin1976 said:
NSX lady should be:

1. Easy to control and easy to take care
2. Exotic
3. Jeckyl and Hyde personality
4. Timeless beauty

Danica Patric?

1) I have no idea
2) I tend to think so. Maybe not exotic, but mysterious...
3) On track and off track I'm guessing are two different people...
4) totally subjective, but she seems to have looks that look like they will last...

OTH_1_danny_210626_0401.jpg

Alyssa Milano (actress), Jessica Alba (actress), Rudi Bahtiar (CNN anchor), Mercedes Colwin (Fox legal commentator), Faith Hill (singer), Bonnie Bernstein(CBS Sports), Lauren Sanchez (LA newcaster), Kelly Kuehne (LPGA golfer), Anna Kournikova (guess),

My $.02. :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

Last edited:
Guys, Guys, Guys... this is sad. All of you guys lusting after unattainable women ... your NSX's would feel heartbroken and betrayed if they read this. :D :D :D

No woman compares to the NSX - after 300,000km's, a woman is old and tired whereas an NSX still looks sexy. :p :D

I like Isabella Rosallini and Heather Locklear, Nicole Kidman. Timeless look as good today or better than the day they were released like the NSX.

Re: here's a handul...

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... I'd have to say Kate Beckinsdale would be apt for the NSX: refined, elegant, subtle head-turner, non-fussy/tempermental, streamline/sleek profile, simplicity yet focus & precise.
!

She's another one of my all time favorites! Smoking HOT... I think I watched Pearl Harbor about 1000 times just to see her in it. :wink: Id possibly trade my NSX for an enchanting evening with Mrs. Beckinsdale. Love the accent.

Mira Sorvino....the NSX is like her because it is the thinking mans exotic sports car and has awesome looks as well. Smart and attractive all in the same package. :smile:

We would have to find somebody that peaked in the early 90's, got some plastic surgery in the early 2000's but it was too little too late.

Shouldn't the woman at least be Japanese?? Anything else just doesn't make sense............

Reon Kadena

reonakadena_zpsfb825233.jpg

This thread needs an update. I'd vote Emma Watson. Cute, understated, smart, and, I assume, reliable.

Let's go back a few decades ... How about Audrey Hepburn or Ingrid Bergman ?? :wink:
+1. All of you "youngsters" out there should Google "Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's". I've always admired her and thought that she was a real beauty.

Last edited:
I'm happy to share that I'm dating someone who looks like and reminds me of Audrey. So I have both the car and the girl.

:)

lol, pics or it didn't happen.

Challenge accepted! (Not really sure it's a challenge, but that sounded good) First time I took her for a ride in the Yeti, she slunked down low in her seat, thinking the NSX was so fast up & down the local hilly western PA countryside....and she thinks the 15/16 inchers are more than big enough...my kind of girl! To be continued as PGH starts to warm up... :)

Back