• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The NSX is the automotive equivalent of what woman?!?

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
hmmm... I saw a divergence in the other thread (NSX & Diablo) towards comparing a woman to a particular car model, based on presence/ allure/ persona, blah blah blah... :tongue:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=460563#post460563

So, what woman would you say personifies the NSX & how so? What about other well-known cars (ie. C6 Corvette, Ferrari's, Porsche's, etc)?

here's a handul...

hmmm... I'd have to say Kate Beckinsdale would be apt for the NSX: refined, elegant, subtle head-turner, non-fussy/tempermental, streamline/sleek profile, simplicity yet focus & precise.

Kylie Minogue easily does justice to the Lotus Elise!

Paris Hilton seems a fit for the TVR Tuscan!

Jennifer Aniston is quite on par w/ the Ferrari 360 modena!

Jessica Simpson righteously defines the Corvette C6!

Liz Hurley, I'd think would be akin w/ the Aston Martin DB9!

Pamela Anderson(Lee) is an alter-ego the Toyota MK IV Supra!

Raquel Welch embodies the Porsche 911, in it's purest form!

Jennifer Love Hewitt embodies the Porsche Boxster rather well!

Charlize Theron duplicates the form of the Jaguar XKR!

Jenna Jameson, Dodge Viper... no surprise, lol!

Isabella Rossellini

boo hoo!

NSX&RX7 said:
We NSX owners clearly have too much free time on our hands.

Larry T

hmmm... Larry, I didn't see you're contribution to this thread :confused:

Perhaps it was lost in the sarcasm_Firewall.69XL... :biggrin:

I guess there's more insight & edumacation in the "NSX vs. Ford Pinto on NOS" threads or the "Email from someone in Gambia who wants my NSX for $10,000 above it's value via Cyprus w/ payment in IOU's and Camel Cash, should I do it?", lol! :tongue:

I vote for Jamie Lee Curtis, a bit aged, but sharp edged design and clearly a lot of power inside that you don't see at first sight. Take some CF parts and she will be as good as new :biggrin:

Re: here's a handul...

Britney Spears = Toyota Vios :biggrin:
Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm... I'd have to say Kate Beckinsdale would be apt for the NSX: refined, elegant, subtle head-turner, non-fussy/tempermental, streamline/sleek profile, simplicity yet focus & precise.

Kylie Minogue easily does justice to the Lotus Elise!

Paris Hilton seems a fit for the TVR Tuscan!

Jennifer Aniston is quite on par w/ the Ferrari 360 modena!

Jessica Simpson righteously defines the Corvette C6!

Liz Hurley, I'd think would be akin w/ the Aston Martin DB9!

Pamela Anderson(Lee) is an alter-ego the Toyota MK IV Supra!

Raquel Welch embodies the Porsche 911, in it's purest form!

Jennifer Love Hewitt embodies the Porsche Boxster rather well!

Charlize Theron duplicates the form of the Jaguar XKR!

Jenna Jameson, Dodge Viper... no surprise, lol!

NSX lady should be:

1. Easy to control and easy to take care
2. Exotic
3. Jeckyl and Hyde personality
4. Timeless beauty

You guys have far too much time on your hands, let me know when need need to discuss any real issues. Life is too important and short for this. Sorry, my $.02

Gillian Anderson (Agent Scully from the X-Files)
-Most Brilliant
-Most Effective
-Hot (if you watch enough x-files and love redheads)

:)

coolnsx said:
You guys have far too much time on your hands, let me know when need need to discuss any real issues. Life is too important and short for this. Sorry, my $.02

hmmm... Thanks for making your presence known here, and have a great evening! I wish I can give you your time back, but I can't nor do I really care. I think a real issue worthy of discussion maybe your grammar... :biggrin:

Live & let live... don't cause waves, ride 'em! :cool:

NSX-Racer, I have heard numerous times that Jamie Lee Curtis is XXY chromosome, genotypically male - phenotypically female?!? :eek:

NSX-Racer said:
I vote for Jamie Lee Curtis, a bit aged, but sharp edged design and clearly a lot of power inside that you don't see at first sight.

That's 'cause... "she's a man baby!!"

I personally think my NSX is a bit like Angelina Jolie..

Absolutely gorgeous, definite Jekyl and Hyde personality, Wild ride, but if I step out of line she will bite me and draw blood!

I compare mine to Salma Hayek..... Dark, sexy, mature, and full of curves

Jin1976 said:
NSX lady should be:

1. Easy to control and easy to take care

That rules out nearly all women. Maybe I'm not too far with my J.L. Curtis choice if she's really some kind of male? :wink: At least she knew to hide that very well in her movies (you remember "a fish called Wanda"?)

NSX-Racer said:
That rules out nearly all women.
Excellent point!
NSX-Racer said:
Maybe I'm not too far with my J.L. Curtis choice if she's really some kind of male? :wink: At least she knew to hide that very well in her movies (you remember "a fish called Wanda"?)
Another excellent point...

Said in the third person....
"You learn quickly young Jedi.

Looks like your journey to the dark side is almost complete... "

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

"Beautiful, sleek, purposeful girl whose at home in casual clothes and if need be, looks awesome for a night out. Not high maintenance but cares about her looks without going overboard. Knows brand names dosen't make the person and is comfortable in any environment. Intelligent but playful, confident and trustworthy........a little older than most, but aging gracefully."

Extract from the book: "Why i married my nsx" :D

No girl i know has these attributes, i'd hope Joan Chen does *sigh*

wOTYwNzAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

ajnsx said:
"Beautiful, sleek, purposeful girl whose at home in casual clothes and if need be, looks awesome for a night out. Not high maintenance but cares about her looks without going overboard. Knows brand names dosen't make the person and is comfortable in any environment. Intelligent but playful, confident and trustworthy........a little older than most, but aging gracefully."
Very well said. Exactly what I was thinking. But I still want to vote for Heather Locklear. Wonder if she can cook.

Rosie O'Dlonnel - Studebaker

Cher - Any old car with spinners

Camiellia Parker-Bowls - (Insert the name of the ugliest car you have ever seen)

Roseanne - Pacer

Martina Navratilova - Mid 70's 4x4 with a lift kit.

OK I'm probably older than most of you but was an early teen during the Charlies Angels days:

Jacklyn Smith - NSX
Farrah Fawcett - Ferrari

Farrah was most sought after then, but who would you pick today?

Angelina, done, nuff said.

And BTW, JL Curtis was born with both sex organs and opted to have the frankenfurter snipped. That is what I have read anyway.

I've got to go with Michelle Pfeiffer. Classic beauty, distinct lines and has aged more gracefully than anyone around.

Back