• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2017 F1 thread

haha he will be retiring at 63....:biggrin:

Massa has been one of the best non world champion drivers, in my opinion. Deserved it in 08, lived through 09, and has been solid throughout his career. Brought a professional attitude to Williams when it needed a pro.
I hear he is like a god in Brazil. Good for him! Enjoy “Retirement.”

Massa has been one of the best non world champion drivers, in my opinion. Deserved it in 08, lived through 09, and has been solid throughout his career. Brought a professional attitude to Williams when it needed a pro.

I would say he would need that reverence to keep from getting robbed at gunpoint just outside the track:mad:

Agreed. Except there is only one god in Brazil. Massa is more like saint Peter or something [emoji23]

Glad he retired in time. Maybe he'll have more time to help his country now.

I'm bumming now that the season is over.....I loved watching the practice /qualy/race on consecutive nights late night on the big screen...:frown:

haha misery loves company.....

Back