• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2019 F1 Thread

Am happy for S/Vet. But why does ClC have to be such a cranky dude? I almost wish S/Vet could get on the team radio, call him a little "b" and then advise the team to give him all the power he (ClC) wants. Then, let him try and pass. If he wrecks them both, immediately fire ClC. That'll teach him to complain and be a petulant little boy.

Singapore is more of a chess game than a motor race.
H-

Am happy for S/Vet. But why does ClC have to be such a cranky dude? I almost wish S/Vet could get on the team radio, call him a little "b" and then advise the team to give him all the power he (ClC) wants. Then, let him try and pass. If he wrecks them both, immediately fire ClC. That'll teach him to complain and be a petulant little boy.

Hence my nerf comment! Leclerc is a whiny little b.

I think roman needs to yield.....:rolleyes:............the hulk has a nice looking gf:wink:

^ What docohn said... :biggrin:

Lucky safety car phase for Merc and bad luck for F.

Albon from P20 to P5 with the a little bit of luck.

^ What Miner said... but one with a good deal of talent.
Go Lewis!!
H-

LH needs to rethink the hair....

HaHa how would Jacky Stewart/stirling Moss ect react back in the day if you told them that a soon to be 6 time champion was tatted/pierced up with corn rows..:eek:

My guess is they would say, "My how times have changed!"

H-

.John Daly likes them....:biggrin:

It is a great shame that Spectrum and ESPN seem to be in cahoot. Here in Socal Qualifying is being shown on ESPNews which the majority of Spectrum subscribers like me do not get. The pregrid this week is on ESPN3 which is also not in the regular Spectrum sports package.

It is a great shame that Spectrum and ESPN seem to be in cahoot. Here in Socal Qualifying is being shown on ESPNews which the majority of Spectrum subscribers like me do not get. The pregrid this week is on ESPN3 which is also not in the regular Spectrum sports package.

Dish network! I have the bottom package and I get all the espns I believe.

Just watched Vettel pull out pole! I’m in the central time zone right now. I don’t think I have it in me to stay up to watch the race live.

dish network! I have the bottom package and i get all the espns i believe.

Just watched vettel pull out pole! I’m in the central time zone right now. I don’t think i have it in me to stay up to watch the race live.

spoiler alert !!!!!!

Back